Administrative Assistant Customer Service
ISM Bethesda, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
International School of Music is looking for reliable and friendly addition to our staff who will work passionately with us to support our mission, which is to inspire members of our community into a love for arts through music instruction. The successful candidate will provide superior customer service to our base of regular music students and will take an active role in increasing its reach within the Washington DC metropolitan area. We are particularly interested in a candidate with management potential who will work to create growth with an expectation of long-term commitment and future rewards.
- Coordinating and maintaining instructors' schedule and lessons, including student-teacher matchups, scheduling/rescheduling, and registrations.
- Overseeing our information system to include reporting, attendance, and student records
- Organizing and hosting semi-annual recitals and other community performances.
- Perform accurate data-entry into web-based database
- Handling client phone calls, emails, walk-in inquiries
- Good people skills, positive attitude & strong work ethic
- Detailed oriented under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, and a commitment to follow through with tasks
- Punctuality, ability to multitask well & ability to handle fast paced work environment
- Willingness to work as a team player
- A continuous desire for personal improvement
- Good computer skills, including typing, email, use of database systems, web navigation, and MS Office
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree. Musical training is not required.
Full time position (40 hrs per week): weekends and 3 weekday afternoons/evenings
Compensation: Commensurate with the experience. Benefits: 13 PTO days plus 6 holidays, health, vision, and dental insurance benefits, and 401k
To apply, please submit your resume at https://ismw.org/job-application/
Learn more about the International School of Music by visiting us at www.ismw.org
ISMWhy Work Here?
Amazing team, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!
BusinessView all jobs at ISM