Well-established day spa in Chicago?s West looking for a Front Desk and Sales Associate.
Voted Chicago?s #1 Day Spa, Spa Space has been a pillar of the Chicago wellness community for the last 17 years. Spa Space is located on the busy intersection of N. Canal and Randolph St. We are currently looking for a friendly and upbeat Front Desk and Sales Associate to be the face of our recently renovated retail area! Our retail area has doubled in size to make room for high-end brands like Privai, Epicuren, SkinCeuticals, Kiehl?s, Gorjana Jewelry, Voluspa, and more. The ideal candidate would be motivated by hourly wage plus commission, enjoy guest interactions and customer service, and have basic computer and phone skills.
- Enthusiastically greet guests; Expertly explain the process of the spa experience.
- Maintaining a pristine lobby and retail space, including product facing and stocking
- Become well versed with our retail offerings to encourage retail sales
- Be flexible with your schedule to support the needs of the spa.
- Maintain guest confidentiality.
- Answer guest phone calls; Manage multiple lines.
- Recommend and schedule spa treatments.
- Accurately enter guest data into point of sales system.
- Answer any and all guest questions in a professional and upbeat manner.
- Communicate with management about any and all occurrences involving staff or guests.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute to a quality, teamwork environment.
- Assist in facilitating group bookings and events.
- Assist in processing inventory.
- Be responsible for cash drawer.
- Actively promote home care to guests.
- Must have at least 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a spa environment
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift 5 lbs.
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 15 lbs.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.