ISLAND seeks fun, hardworking, and qualified people to join our growing production team in Oakland, CA. Our Production Associates are the artisans who help transform our 100% natural cannabis flowers into the beautifully crafted end products for our customers to enjoy.
In this role, you will become a part of our production team working together to safely and efficiently create product both by hand and using a high speed, high technology machinery. As a member of the ISLAND team, you will contribute your individual skills to help advance team goals and objectives.
The schedule and hours are as follows; Monday through Friday from 2:30p-10p.
- Learn the craft of producing Island products to our consistency and quality standards
- Work in a team environment with careful attention to detail, process, and instruction
- Help us continue to refine our production processes, taking responsibility for continuous improvement
- Complies with all established SOPs and adheres consistently to GMPs and safety requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Passion for high quality, handcrafted goods with interest in the cannabis industry
- Positive attitude, team player and willingness to learn new processes
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a high level of integrity
- Experience in a cGMP environment/proficient knowledge of GMPs
- Previous manufacturing experience in a regulated environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to commute to designated production location(s)
- Ability to submit and pass LiveScan/background check
- After the mandatory 90-day evaluation period, qualified production staff will be invited to join the team on a full-time basis
- Paid time off and healthcare benefits available for full-time employees
- Full time employees have the opportunity to earn advancement into other roles within the company including but not limited to: production/inventory management, operations management, account management, supply chain management, sales, brand team, and more.
- Remain standing/walking for extended amounts of time daily
- Regularly lift 25 lbs
- Safely lift and carry up to 50 lbs when necessary
- Ability to work in an adverse environment with varying temperatures and conditions seasonally