Class A Vacuum Tanker Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
- $27 to $35 Hourly
Isla Transport LLC is an established transporter in the non-hazardous wastewater field. We make your job easier by reducing paperwork. We are seeking an experienced Vacuum Tanker Driver (CDL Class A) to support clients in the southern California area. We are looking for key members to our team. CDL Class A with tanker endorsement required. Most transportation loads are local. Company provides medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and holiday pay.
· A great team player!
· Minimum age 21 years.
· 2-5 years of experience in related field.
· Current Class A commercial driver license (CDL).
· Tanker endorsement in accordance with 49 CFR 383.
· Evidence of clean driving record and work history including current DMV printout.
· Must be physically capable of working in adverse conditions.
· Bending, lifting, climbing and periods of strenuous activity are typical.
· Must pass pre-employment physical, drug & alcohol screening.
· Must possess exceptional customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
· Vacuum tanker experience.
· High school diploma or equivalent highly preferred.
· Work in a SAFE manner at all times.
· Perform pre and post trip inspection of vehicle.
· Report any defects promptly using DVIR form.
· Keep vehicle well maintained, safe, and secure.
· Pickup non-hazardous waste streams in accordance with written instructions.
· Secure items for transport in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
· Transport items in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
· Document receipt and or delivery as required including completing work orders and manifests.
· Communicate professionally with customers and vendors.
· Work long hours and overtime, including days, nights, or weekend shifts.
· Perform duties with professionalism while delivering the highest standards of customer service.
· Maintain strong working relationships with co-workers and office staff
ISLA TRANSPORT LLC
550 Monica CircleRiverside, CA
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?