ISGF is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator for our client in Palm Bay, FL for a Contract to Hire position
The company has been the largest homebuilder by volume in the United States. Their company ranked no. 194 on the 2019 Fortune 500. As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for receiving and resolving customer service needs and inquiries.
ISGF has repeatedly been ranked as Best Places to Work by Inc Magazine, Orlando Business Journal, and Florida Trend Magazine. We provide talent to some of the Nation's leading companies.
- Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of Warranty and Construction Industry
- Experience in selling real estate
- Receive (and follow-up) inbound warranty claims via phone (including live), email, online claim, and walk-ins
- Resolve claims that can be completed from an administrative perspective. Redirect claims that require a Customer Service Technician to review
- Receive (and follow-up) inbound calls and walk-ins
- Resolve questions that can be completed from knowledge base/experience
- Redirect questions that require a Customer Service Technician to review
- Receive inbound contacts from vendors via phone and email in order to assist them with warranty work order claims
- Receive inbound contacts from Customer Service Technicians, Construction Teammates, and division management to assist them with information or appointment scheduling
- Make initial contact with customers to discuss warranty claims or Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Assess claims to determine if warrantable
- Create standard scripts to reply to standard claims/inquiries
- Obtain knowledge of industry standard warranty guidelines
- Provide customers, teammates, and contacts with information
- Obtain general knowledge and understanding of home building/construction Provide customers, teammates, and contacts with information
- Provide weekly reports to construction vendors regarding open warranty work orders
- Receive incoming Customer Satisfaction Surveys; analyze score trends and contact customers when necessary
- Organize multi-trade projects, including administrative information and documents
- Contact escalated customers directly to assist in resolving claims and inquiries
- Assist Customer Service Manager in reporting, meetings, and planning
- Update warranty documents provided to customers for accuracy
- Compile warranty document packages for customers
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your resume to:
email@example.com or call 855-441-8766
ISGF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
WHETHER YOU’RE SEEKING TO HIRE EXCEPTIONAL TALENT OR SEARCHING FOR A NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY, YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
For over 29 years, ISGF has been matching exceptional talent with America's most prestigious companies. As a full service recruiting and staffing firm, we provide workforce solutions for employers of all sizes while advancing the careers of the nation's most qualified professionals.