ISGF is currently seeking a Senior SAP Payroll System Tech Lead for a contract to hire position with one of our Fortune 500 clients located in Los Angeles, Ca.
Our client is a small dedicated software team with a casual work environment, steady delivery schedules, and guided by an iterative development methodology. Their commitment and dedication to development has allowed our client to produce an app that is available on all the platforms and ranks consistently in the top 5 in the Apple, Google, and Microsoft Stores in our market segment.
ISGF has repeatedly been ranked as Best Places to Work by Inc Magazine, Orlando Business Journal, and Florida Trend Magazine. We provide talent to some of the Nation’s leading companies.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related technical field and at least 5 years of experience in the job offered or at least 5 years of experience in configuring and troubleshooting SAP ERP US Payroll functionalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a minimum experience of two or more SAP US Payroll implementations working in a configurator or support role
- Experience with the design of custom Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements, and Forms
- Detailed knowledge of the SAP US Payroll processes and procedures.
- Detailed understanding of the SAP US Payroll Calculation process including payroll cluster, retro-calculation, taxation, arrears, claims, etc.
- Proficient in configuring the SAP US Payroll Module which includes Wage types, Garnishments, Taxes, Finance Postings, Payment Processing, Off-cycle Workbench, BSI Tax Factory, Tax Reporter, etc.
- Experience creating and maintaining Payroll Schema and Rules
- Able to troubleshoot and debug production issues
- Experience of SAP integration with ADP Payroll is a plus
- Prior experience in SAP US Payroll for Media and Entertainment industry is desirable
- Provide highly advanced functional and technical support for the SAP HCM system maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems
- Design, configure, develop, and implement functionality for required Payroll processes
- Work with business and IT teams
- Analyze and document business flow from end to end
- Provide SAP Payroll support testing activities
- Initiate design reviews for new applications
- Adhere to software development standards
- Participate in, lead and mentor others
- Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on US Payroll
- Some experience in Time Management modules, and Core HR
- Implement highly complex solutions for SAP Media Payroll
- Design and deliver high-quality solutions through system configuration and technical development
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as implementation of Support Packs, Enhancement Packs, Payroll year-end activities
- Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your resume to:
ISGF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
WHETHER YOU’RE SEEKING TO HIRE EXCEPTIONAL TALENT OR SEARCHING FOR A NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY, YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
For over 29 years, ISGF has been matching exceptional talent with America's most prestigious companies. As a full service recruiting and staffing firm, we provide workforce solutions for employers of all sizes while advancing the careers of the nation's most qualified professionals.
ISGFA PARTNERSHIP THAT WORKS WHETHER YOU’RE SEEKING TO HIRE EXCEPTIONAL TALENT OR SEARCHING FOR A NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY, YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. For over 29 years, ISGF has been matching exceptional talent with America's most prestigious companies. As a full service recruiting and staffing firm, we provide workforce solutions for employers of all sizes while advancing the careers of the nation's most qualified professionals.