ISG - Long Term Opportunity for UG CAD Designer-Powertrain or Assembly or Automation Tooling
A national company with a facility in the Grand Blanc, Michigan area are currently seeking several UG CAD Designers for Long Term opportunities. These are exciting opportunities for UG CAD Designers who are looking for a company that offers growth, competitive rates and great benefits.
UG CAD Designer rates are anticipated to be based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of rates. We offer excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Holidays, and Paid Vacations.
Qualified UG CAD Designers will have most, if not all of the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of recent/relevant UG / NX experience
- 3 + years of recent/relevant Automation Tooling experience
- 3+ Automotive, manufacturing and assembly design experience in Powertrain Automation Assembly, Machine Tool or Assembly Tooling is preferred
- A Bachelor's Degree with mechanical aptitude is a benefit but not essential, equivalent automotive industry and vision experience will be strongly considered.
- Must be able to work in the United States (No H-1 sponsorship or student visas considered)
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
Why Work Here?
We offer Full Time Employment - Competitive Rates! Opportunities for Growth!