MSP Technical Account Manager
MSP Technical Account Manager
Manager Services Operations
Travel Required? Percentage:
Last Revision Date:
Overland Park, Wichita, Oklahoma City, Topeka, Remote
Job Summary: MSP Technical Account Manager (TAM) will have overall responsibility for an account or set of accounts as assigned. The TAM will be the primary Managed Services Practice contact for the client and the Account Executive for account related activities. The TAM will have responsibility for day to day account leadership and for client presentations related to ISG services, escalation resource for clients and ISG related actions as required, and liaison for all project activities from any ISG resource assigned to the clients that are supported by the TAM. Also includes end to end responsibility for delivery of service, SLA analysis and reporting, financial analysis, and customer satisfaction.
What you bring to the position:
- You embody and align with our core values and appreciate the strength and stability that comes from working with a values-based company. You appreciate the power and efficiency of consistency in the “ways” we operate.
- You embrace change and have the resilience required to continually improve yourself. You can think creatively and can adapt to evolving situations.
- You understand the need to collaborate with your team members and other departments and that synergy comes from everyone rowing in the same direction.
- You have a strong desire to provide customers with optimum technology solutions and exemplary customer service, and you achieve your goals that you mutually set with your supervisor.
- You are a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute your plan and deliver quarterly goals on a consistent basis.
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously and you know how to have fun in a professional environment. You are humbly confident and use your knowledge to build confidence without being a “know-it-all.”
You successfully fulfill the following essential duties and responsibilities:
You will provide STRATEGIC OVERSITE to the position by:
- Review and approve all project plans and assess impact to end to end services for client
- Ensure client reviews are performed as required contractually and per governance model. Includes all Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews and ownership of all content and presentation completion.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Recognizes areas for internal improvement and work with teams to develop plans for implementation.
You will utilize your ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS to efficiently:
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed, including logistics for meetings and workshops, room bookings, catering, and visitor registration
- Provides regular updates of the progress and status of specific projects and MSP activities
You will use your COLLABORATIVE SKILLS to:
- Close interaction with finance team to analyze ongoing financial reporting / charging / and maximizing profitability for account(s).
- Coordinates meetings with customers, internal and cross-functional teams generate meeting materials and produces post-meeting deliverables.
- Effectively work with teams to identify/mitigate delivery risks and participates in the creation of risk mitigation plans.
- Collaborate across all business units to control resource requests while aligning to budgets and project plans
- Demonstrates a commitment to ISG Technology’s Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
You will use your CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS to:
- Interact with leadership from delivery organization(s) supporting TAM accounts to ensure proper delivery quality and services based on scope of services agreement.
- Ensure proper change management review and approval for any client related changes across services.
- Day to day client interaction and focal point for client owned activities and deliverables related to any services provided
You will use your TECHNICAL SKILLS to:
- Responsible for assurance of all onboarding activities, quality, and signoff on go-live as required for account(s).
- Manage day-to-day execution of project workstreams. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation, and status updates for the project. Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables for specific projects, as assigned.
- Full understanding of each Managed Services solution including technical design, financial modeling, and contractual terms and conditions for each client.
- Use a variety of delivery management tools to manage progress, reviews, retrospectives, resource capacity, and level of effort.
You will use your LEADERSHIP SKILLS to:
- Exercise solid leadership skills combined with strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, and in-depth analytical capabilities.
As a successful employee, you will demonstrate the following professional skills as you carry out your position:
- Oral Communications – Speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; respond well to questions; demonstrate group presentation skills and participate in meetings.
- Written Communications – Write clearly and informatively, edit work for spelling and grammar; present numerical and statistical data effectively and read and interpret written information.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly and courteously to customers’ requests for service and assistance; manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Leadership – Lead people and get results through others in a positive and inspiring manner.
- Management – Organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ethics – Treat people with respect; keep commitments; inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; upholds company values.
- Organizational Support – Follow company policies and procedures and complete other duties as assigned.
- Technical – Ability to technically understand all the tasks required and the order they must be performed to complete onboarding or ongoing projects as identified.
- Judgment – Include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintain confidentiality; keep emotions under control; listen well.
- Strategic Thinking – Continuous improvements to ISG’s delivery processes.
- Planning and organization – Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; plan for additional resources; set goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks.
- Professionalism – Approach others in a tactful manner; react well under pressure; treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accept responsibility for own actions; follow through on commitments.
- Adaptability – Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Detail & Task Oriented – Manage and follow through on multiple tasks, items and communications in a timely manner.
You will meet the following educational, licensing, certification and work experience requirements:
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Technical Operations function, including solid experience dealing with customers, and internal teams, typically gained over 8-15 years.
- Experience working for an established managed or cloud services provider (MSP/CSP).
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Have a working knowledge of ConnectWise (or ITSM tooling as required), InfoSight, Auvik and Automate outputs.
- Have a working knowledge of multiple MSP Cloud based administration and licensing portals; Microsoft, Auvik, Automate, Citrix, Webroot, ProofPoint, Knowbe4, Umbrella and others.
You will embrace the ISG Technology Core Values:
- Humor & Fun
- We believe it’s important to take time outside of work to spend time with family and keep the wind in our sails.
- We collaborate and value sharing our unique perspectives.
- We’re inclusive and create activities that align with people’s interests and passions.
- We pride ourselves in meeting high-pressure challenges.
- We never quit and demonstrate the ability to see daunting assignments through … successfully.
- Lead by Example
- We demonstrate courage in having crucial (and sometimes “tough”) conversations.
- We are reliable and highly accountable in our use of systems and tools.
- Continuous Improvement
- We’re creative thinkers who can adapt to evolving situations.
- We’re humbly confident, know our stuff, are willing to coach and be coached.
- We’re willing to make “healthy” self-sacrifices for the greater good.
- “Team First” Initiative
- We are pro-active and stay on top of training and certifications.
- We willingly take on more responsibility if we see a need and can assist.
- We view individual accountabilities as representing the whole team.
You are able to work in the following environmental and working conditions:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer and phone.
- Work in a general office environment.
- You have mental stability and emotional intelligence that enables you to meet all the requirements and qualifications of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
ISG Technology LLCOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView All ISG Technology LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.