ISEC Mesa, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking Finish Carpenter for commercial construction projects in Phoenix, AZ area.
Established in 1967, ISEC, Inc. is a leading national prime trades contractor for specialty building interiors and equipment. Our core values: commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork are the cornerstone of our business. We provide innovative solutions to projects involving general trades, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medical equipment. This diverse capability allows us to participate in a variety of complex commercial trade packages.
2-5 years’ experience installing:
- Commercial Doors & Hardware,
- Architectural Woodwork,
- Cabinetry & Countertops,
- Building Specialties (Bathroom Partitions, Toilet room accessories, Grab Bars, Wall Protection, Hand Rails, Etc.),
- Projects such as Talking Stick Arena, Mirabella at ASU, Ritz Carlton Villas and Casitas, Fox Technology, Chandler Regional Hospital just to name a few.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preplanning the needed tools, materials, & installation techniques in the fastest and safest way possible.
- Installation of AWW, PL + Metal casework, fume hoods, Doors Frames & Hardware, misc. specialties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Supply personal tools.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive wage
- Great benefits package including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
- Company supplied power tools.
- Direct deposit & weekly pay.
- Excellent opportunity for leadership growth, we promote internally before looking outside the company. This is a career opportunity.
A $300 million a year business, we are an employee-owned company. Headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO, we have regional offices near Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Phoenix and DC; as well as in San Diego, LA, Houston, San Antonio and Tampa. With close to 1,200 construction professionals and craftsmen, we are a great place to grow your career.
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our web site: www.isecinc.com.
Information to the Applicant:
I certify that all answers and statements made by me on this Application are complete and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any false information, omissions, or misrepresentations of facts by me in the Application or during the application process may result in rejection of my application or discharge at any time if I am hired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status. Additional testing of job-related skills and for the presence of drugs may be required prior to employment.
I understand and acknowledge that all offers of employment and continued employment are contingent on compliance with the background check and drug testing policies.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at ISEC