ISEC Bothell, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
Reports to: Business Development Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
This position is responsible for developing relationships with current and future customers in a given territory to achieve success in selling ISEC’s products and services. They must have a successful track record in closing customer contracts, developing strategic customer relationships and leadership in all sales activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving regional sales, profit and revenue goals and objectives.
- Responsible for driving client relationships & sales for ISEC scopes of work including, but not limited to: laboratory furniture, doors, frames and hardware, specialties, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, and medical equipment projects targeting private, industrial, college/university, healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech and government markets.
- Network with and develop clients through meetings, industry events and participation in local construction affiliations.
- Delivers outstanding customer service which includes responding effectively to customer requests, resolving issues, and meeting all commitments in a timely manner.
- Utilizes market data, trends and forecasting to qualify project leads.
- Prepare and deliver formal Sales presentations to clients.
- Facilitate bid proposal and document controls throughout the sales life cycle and provide proper turnover to estimating and operations.
- Develop an overall sales strategy by assessing project risks, logistics, contract documents, vendors, subcontractors and competitors.
- Proven track record of executing all steps to develop and close large contracts.
- Develop and communicate strategies utilizing internal teams to minimize risk and maximize profit and closure opportunities.
- Prepare and finalize bid proposals to clients.
- Negotiate on ISEC’s behalf for the best possible contract terms.
- Provide pre-construction architectural assistance and budget support to clients.
- Perform all necessary project follow-up, status tracking, closure and price recaps.
- Ability to travel as necessary
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to minimum qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Experience with construction sales or related fields
- Has an established network of General Contractors
- Extensive knowledge of ISEC product lines
- Excellent track record of negotiating, relationship building and closing construction sales opportunities
- Developing the ability to close, estimate and negotiate work independently
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years of Construction experience or experience in a related field
- General Construction or specific subcontracting construction knowledge.
- Proven relationship building skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, Bluebeam and PowerPoint.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as a team member
Customer Service Skills:
- Demonstrates commitment to deliver outstanding service – both with internal and external customers
- Takes ownership to personally resolve customer problems (or find someone who can)
- Listens well, asks clarifying questions, and checks for agreement with customers
- Committed to following-up with customers in all instances in a timely manner
- Strong sense of accountability - ensures that you will do what you say that you are going to do
- Creates a personal connection with customers – smiles, warm greetings, acts friendly and respectful
- Positive attitude
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. To be considered for this position, please apply on ISEC's Career Website.
For over 50 years, we’ve proudly constructed the backdrops for life’s most important events.
Quietly setting the stage, ISEC constructs functional and beautiful architectural surroundings. Our craftsmanship is there amidst the cheers of fans in hometown stadiums, framing joyful reunions in airports across the country, and surrounding parents as they welcome their newborn in expertly outfitted hospital rooms. We invest the time and commitment to deliver world-class facilities.
We got our start in 1967 providing furniture and athletic equipment, and quickly expanded into the healthcare and laboratory industries. By 1970 we extended our Colorado roots into Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. By 1990, our expertise in high-profile, mega-woodwork projects further propelled us into prominence.
Now with 9 regional offices and over 1,500 talented team members, we continue to exceed craftsmanship and business standards with a long history of excellence, sound project management skills, unwavering partnerships, financial stability, exemplary attention to detail and commitment to any project.
At ISEC, we take time to understand each client’s unique vision and provide true project ownership and accountability. As a prime trades contractor of choice, our craftsmen ensure nothing short of excellent results on every general trade, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medical equipment project we complete.
Our Why? We’re an employee-owned company and our core values, Commitment to Customer, Integrity, Respect, Safety, and Teamwork, run deep. Our culture is based on a dedication to excellence and providing the highest level of performance, innovation, partnership and support to our team and to our clients.
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our web site: www.isecinc.com.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, employment history, educational history, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Information to the Applicant:
I certify that all answers and statements made by me on this Application are complete and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any false information, omissions, or misrepresentations of facts by me in the Application or during the application process may result in rejection of my application or discharge at any time if I am hired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status. Additional testing of job-related skills and for the presence of drugs may be required prior to employment.
I understand and acknowledge that all offers of employment and continued employment are contingent on compliance with the background check and drug testing policies.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at ISEC