Customer Support Representative
- Posted: 8 days ago
SBT is looking for a Customer Support Representative to help take our company's growth to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing text and payment support to our clients. Duties include handling high priority tickets within a fast-paced environment, escalating client/software issues to technical, and understand/analyze client requests to ensure high CSAT. It will be imperative that this person be detail-oriented, self-motivated, able to stay focused in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent updates.
Job Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Help oversee day-to-day SBT Customer Support functions.
- Ticketing Management within HubSpot.
- Respond/resolve customer inquiries to achieve company SLA's.
- Identifying and assessing customers' needs to achieve high CSAT.
- Support the efforts of senior management to maintain a high NPS.
- Escalating tickets and concerns.
- Obsessed about client satisfaction.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of customer interactions, action items, and file documentation.
- Resolve client issues by using the appropriate tools/channels.
- Troubleshoot client issues and partner with technical for resolution.
- Text Support; new account creations, account updates, customer training, reporting, and QA.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on SBT software updates, product knowledge, new releases, and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Enforce SBT Compliance standards with Clients.
- Maintain clear communications and flow of information with internal and external parties within tickets owned.
- Take ownership and assume full accountability for the overall success of tickets managed.
- Ability to effectively interact with clients in addition to multiple internal stakeholders.
- Attentiveness and patience.
Generic Duties And Responsibilities
- Adhere to the Company's Code of Conduct/Ethics.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Project a professional and appropriate Company image in all dealings with clients, vendors, business partners and visitors.
- Ensure security of information in all matters pertaining to CSR job and position.
- Provide superior client services to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Competencies And Experience
- High School or equivalent.
- 2+ years of applicable Customer Support within a technology company.
- Excellent detail-oriented, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience managing high priority tickets in a fast-pace environment.
- Experience working with tickets within HubSpot.
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Experience with Payment Support.
- Proficient in working with Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Self-driven with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adapt to frequent changes.
About Solutions by Text
Solutions by Text (SBT) was founded in 2008 with the mission to deliver impactful conversational messaging and convenient payment partner solutions that are rich, real-time and compliant. Built on SMS industry best practices, the company is the only compliance-first provider of enterprise texting solutions in the market. More than 1400 consumer finance organizations, including leading brands in auto finance, banking and lending, trust SBT to ensure convenient, effective and compliant relationships with their millions of consumers. SBT is headquartered in Dallas, TX with remote teams and offices around the US and in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit https://solutionsbytext.com/.
Game-changing Technology Built for Growth
Solutions By Text (SBT) has changed the way compliant businesses communicate and transact with their customers via mobile devices. Since adding its first client, SBT has quickly become the leading text provider to consumer finance companies and various other regulated industries. Recognized as an Inc 5000 fastest growing companies, SBT continues to grow and expand through the addition of great employees who desire a growth culture.
Solutions By Text is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?