Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers has beautiful state-of-the-art integrated Cancer and Women's Centers, with locations strategically located throughout the Valley. Each one provides a superior cancer care environment with a full spectrum of cancer related services for patients. Our multi-disciplinary team approach includes surgical oncology, medical oncology, radiation oncology, women's centers, diagnostic imaging services, social service support, nutritionist, integrative services, and genetic counseling.
Mission Statement: To serve the community by providing quality, comprehensive cancer care which respects the values and needs of each individual.
Overview: We are looking for a motivated, professional and friendly individual to work our Front Office (check-in/out). Will be responsible for the overall flow and efficiency of the front office check-in procedures. Greets each patient and portrays a positive attitude daily. Maintains up-to-date patient information and collects applicable payments.
This is a full-time, day-shift position working a Monday - Friday schedule. This position will be located in our Mesa Arbor office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all Patients and Guests
- Check patients out at check-out
- Assist with patient check-in as needed
- Run eligibility for all scheduled AHCCCS patients
- Collect co-pays and daily costs
- Collect any outstanding balances
- Balance daily deposit (cash, checks & credit)
- Keep records of patients picking up scripts, records, etc.
- Organize patient charts and encounters for next day
- Keep patient lobby neat and organized
- Make reminder calls for appointments
- Support the Check-Out Desk
- Any other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of medical terminology, phones, computers, and payment collecting skills.
- Basic knowledge of insurance plans in Arizona and benefits as they relate to Medical and Radiation oncology services.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, good work ethic with job stability and work in a busy job environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word & Excel.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of medical front office experience preferred.
- Electronic Medical Record experience a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including health/dental/vision and life insurance, 401K, and a caring work environment. We are an E.O.E.
As a Healthcare provider we will require all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
Visit our website at www.ironwoodcrc.com. "Outsmarting Cancer One Patient at a Time"
IRONWOOD PHYSICIANS,P.C.Mesa, AZ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.