- Posted: over a month ago
IRG Realty Advisors (IRGRA) provides comprehensive commercial real estate solutions for entrepreneurial owners/investors, corporations, institutional and governmental clients. Currently, the largest management services company headquartered in the state of Ohio, our portfolio has over 90 million square feet of assets in 28 states. The profile includes Commercial Office & Retail, Industrial, Warehouse, and Multi-Family properties.
IRGRA provides specific emphasis and unique experiences in the development and management of large complicated mixed-use projects. IRGRA’s Core Purpose is to improve communities by developing and implementing innovative real estate solutions through customized approaches that surpass our client’s expectations.
As an Advisory firm, our approach is to connect all the elements that can affect the performance of a commercial real estate investment and bring those together into a cohesive strategic recommendation of value enhancement. This is accomplished with an eye toward each step of the real estate life cycle; from acquisition to repositioning, to stabilization, to exit planning. Through our 6 independent, yet coordinated service lines, IRGRA advises our clients on Property & Asset Management, Transaction Management, Development Services, Project Management, Consulting, and Facility Management.
The Project Manager has responsibility for the overall turnkey management of specified commercial and industrial construction project(s). S/he may oversee multiple construction projects simultaneously, each at varying stages. S/he may be required to perform project management and estimating functions, assist in preparing scopes of work, proposals, and change orders, and will be responsible for red-lining as-built plans when necessary. The ideal candidate will be willing to participate in all aspects of company business, be relentlessly proactive, seek a growing scope of responsibility, and be able to multi-task. Our mission is to exceed our client’s expectations for professionalism, performance, product, and service, therefore we expect each employee to have a passion for delivering high-quality products and superior customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements project estimates, budgets, and scopes of work.
- Negotiates all subcontracts including analyses of bids to ensure complete and accurate quotes for scopes of work. Creatively seek to gain better pricing and/or value engineering opportunities.
- Provides subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors with schedules to achieve project goals.
- Pre-qualifies subcontractors, including but not limited to, checking references and work experience.
- Provides scheduling and coordination for each project including daily monitoring of progress (every aspect of the project).
- Reviews all plans and specifications to achieve the most cost-effective project/s.
- Manages project staffing, outlines project plans, budgets, specifications, deadlines, logistic plans, and schedules.
- Provides all required documentation throughout the construction process.
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates all on-site project safety with subcontractors.
- Maintains accurate record-keeping and delivery of final paperwork (O&M Manual), which is required to be complete, accurate, timely, and orderly.
- Ensures all construction projects are completed per the construction schedule.
- Effectively and professionally works with clients and customers resulting in exceptional levels of customer service.
High School diploma and Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline preferred. Comprehensive knowledge of construction practices and skills. Relevant experience in construction management and/or engineering. Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills are required. Strong working knowledge of MS Office programs, specifically MS Word, Excel, and Project. Must be self-motivated and punctual. Must be professional in appearance and speech.
IRG Realty Advisors
ConstructionView all jobs at IRG Realty Advisors