Investment Sales Director
IRBY Home Buyers Jackson, MS
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IRBY's Investment Sales Director is the top producer!
On a daily basis, this IRBY professional is marketing and selling investment properties.
The Investment Sales Representative is responsible for analyzing, pricing, marketing, and selling our inventory of listed properties. This will require learning, understanding, and implementing IRBY's pricing methods and negotiating each opportunity to maximize the profits on each sale. In order to be considered qualified, candidates will have a keen ability for solving problems, direct business-to-consumer sales experience, and proven negotiation skills. We are only looking for aggressive self-starters who can oversee and manage a high-volume pipeline successfully with very little or no direction. Although an active real estate license is not a requirement for initial hiring - it is encouraged and will be required within 6 months of your start date. You must have a desire for networking and a flexible schedule that will allow you to attend seminars, business events, chamber of commerce events, and other networking functions.
Top performers will make $100,000+ annually
- Guaranteed training pay
- Monthly draw options
- Competitive commission structure
- Consistent bonus opportunities
- Company cell phone
$100,000+ at planResponsibilities:
- Market properties according to established procedures and help develop new marketing channels
- Continuous building of our Investor List through networking, using your sphere of influence, and marketing the company
- Attend networking functions to meet potential buyers
- Constant monitoring of available properties, and status along the sales process
- Manage and facilitate successful acquisition activity with the sales team
- Work with team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitability
- Develop strong business relationships with buyers for maximum results and revenue
- Provide the company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvements strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Assist the company with other related projects as needed
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 3+ years direct-to-consumer sales experience preferred
- COACHABLE with a strong desire to learn and follow processes
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Natural sales and networking ability
- Smart and well-presented with a professional demeanor
- Fast-learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized and resourceful operator
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, problem-solving mindset
- Must pass a background check
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. IRBY’s vision is to be the market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
Check us out at www.irbyllc.com.
Read what our employees and clients are saying about IRBY's amazing brand:
IRBY Home Buyers
BusinessView all jobs at IRBY Home Buyers