- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IRBY Group Sales Representative is the top producer!
On a daily basis, this IRBY Group warrior is marketing and selling investment properties. The Sales Representative is responsible for analyzing, pricing, marketing, and selling our inventory of listed properties. In order to be considered qualified, candidates will have a keen ability for solving problems, direct business-to-consumer sales experience, proven negotiation skills, and an affinity for networking.
High Performers will make $100,000+ Annually
Guaranteed Training Pay - Competitive Commission Structure - Consistent Bonus Opportunities - Health, Dental, and Vision InsuranceCompensation:
- Market properties according to established procedures and help develop new marketing channels
- Attend and participate in networking functions to meet potential investors, grow your sphere of influence, and continuously develop IRBY’s Buyers’ List
- Constantly monitor available properties, help prepare for resale, and consistently achieve excellent closing rate
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Direct-to-consumer sales experience
- Natural sales and networking ability
- Highly organized
- Requires daily travel by car
- Must pass a background check in order to get a real estate license
We are a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. Our vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
BusinessView all jobs at IRBY Group