Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Great opportunity to join a winning team!
This IRBY Warrior is responsible for building our client base of potential investment property buyers who are searching for real estate to build their wealth. The Inside Sales Representative is a strong communicator with radical problem-solving skills who will relentlessly focus on matching our inventory with the right investor. The qualified candidate will be a skilled negotiator possessing a boldness and dedication to always ask for the close.
Strength of character and sales acumen are essential in our 8 step selection process. Please complete the assessments sent after you submit your resume.
High performers will make well above $100,000 annually.
Guaranteed Training Pay - Consistent Sales Training - Winning Culture - Flexible Time Off - Health, Vision, Dental InsuranceCompensation:
- Qualify leads and work the IRBY sales process to facilitate successful deals
- Maintain detailed notes on each interaction with clients in the company CRM
- Focus on revenue driving activities
- Respond to leads quickly and effectively through various communication channels
- Commit to a growth mindset always pursuing excellence
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Restless drive for above-average results
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven negotiation skills
We are a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. Our vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
BusinessView all jobs at IRBY Group