Director Of Marketing
IRBY Group Mobile, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IRBY is a rapidly growing real estate company seeking a driven and experienced Director of Marketing.
Our mission is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
Day-to-day this IRBY professional is managing the marketing department's focus towards operational excellence. The success of a sales company begins and ends with a dynamic marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a multi-faceted strategy including direct mail, digital, and social platforms, branding, story-telling; be on the cutting-edge of marketing technologies and approaches; have a keen analytical eye for identifying ways to leverage and generate lead-flow; as well as a strong desire to lead and grow a top-notch team.
IRBY's Director of Marketing must be passionate about helping us reach our objectives. This position will hold a seat on the Executive Leadership team which requires a high level of professionalism and dedication to learning and leading by example.
- Base Salary
- Consistent Bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company Laptop
- Flexible Vacation
- Professional Development
- Review and approve all digital and print marketing designs
- Develop strategies to increase lead generation
- Manage digital marketing (PPC, SEO, Social) campaigns
- Manage print campaigns (direct mail, traditional media, etc)
- Oversee management of social media accounts and ad campaigns
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting
- Proven ability and desire to lead and manage a winning team
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, strategy, and plan
- Proven experience in utilizing data to drive business strategy
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate financier and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success.
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results.
- Honor: Do the right thing.
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset.
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
Check us out at www.irbybuys.com
BusinessView all jobs at IRBY Group