The Document Imaging Specialist serves as an essential member of the Document Management team to provide full and diversified support to all departments. Laserfiche is our enterprise content management (ECM) software. Used in combination with Zendesk software we provide a ticketing system for all customer service support solutions. This platform provides real-time access to staff members across the entire company for tracking the life cycle of all financial interactions and documents with our clients.
- Prepare New Account Application packets and scan into Laserfiche.
- Sort and prepare for scanning all mail that has been categorized by individual departments, then scan into Laserfiche/Zendesk.
- Use the IRA System database for client lookup and detailed account information.
- Use the online IRA Service Employee Portal for client lookup and detailed account information.
- File and maintain accurate hard copy files by Day Group.
- Monitor Zendesk ticketing system for original document request; retrieve documents from their proper location in the Day Group Files and deliver to the requester.
- Scan all Forward to Investor mail and send out via email and/or Certified US Mail.
- Scan all Property Tax Bills and send out via email and/or Certified US Mail.
- Assist with preparing and scanning batches of checks into Laserfiche/Zendesk.
- Assist with logging, scanning and filing Exception Checks via Excel, Laserfiche and Zendesk.
- Assist with updating the Daily Report for Exception Checks and Deposits Total.
- Assist with day-to-day department duties as required.
- Miscellaneous scanning and filing duties as required.
- Special projects as required, may include scanning and/or indexing.
- Reconcile Returned Mail by researching bad address and making the necessary update to the client database.
While performing the duties of this job, (I) am frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger; handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. I am occassionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. (I) must be able to lift and/or move 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to focus.