Client Services Representative I Contact Center Background
Sioux Falls, SD IRA Services Trust Company
About IRA Services Trust Company:
IRA Services has more than 35 years of experience offering unmatched custodial, administrative, trustee services in the self-directed IRA industry. We provide experience, superior service, true diversification, and low fees, giving you more choices and more control for a better retirement.
Chartered in 2008, IRA Services Trust Company is a non-depository trust company regulated by the State of South Dakota Division of Banking. It is authorized to act as a custodian of self-directed IRA accounts. Our account holders invest in traditional publicly-traded assets such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, and a wide variety of alternative assets, including: real estate, precious metals, partnerships, limited liability companies, private stock, promissory notes, crowdfunding investments, and more.
Investors choose IRA Services as their preferred self-directed IRA custodian because we provide the highest level of customer service to all of our clients, and charge a fair and reasonable price for the services we provide. Our fees are among the lowest, if not the lowest, in the industry.
We work with Individuals who want the advantages of a self-directed retirement account, as well as Advisors, Investment Providers and Professionals who specialize in providing alternative asset investment products or help guide investors through their investment decisions. For over three decades, we have assisted mid to large sized Institutions and Organizations with sophisticated custodial trust solutions that offer more choices and greater control.
As a passive custodian, IRA Services Trust Company does not perform due diligence on any investments, nor do we provide any investment, legal, or tax advice. What we do provide is custodial administration you can trust.
We practice the highest standard of custodial responsibility and advocacy and are dedicated to supporting your custodial needs.
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE I POSITION:
As one of our Client Services Representatives I, you will be the first point of contact for our clients in our Contact Center. You must be able to answer questions about types of accounts, account opening process, account funding, investment process, required distributions and other services offered by IRA Services Trust. Client Service Representative I’s are normally considered to be in a training status and, as assigned responsibilities and breadth of knowledge increase with experience, may reasonably expect promotion to the next level of a Client Service Representative. Generally, work is observed and reviewed both during performance and upon completion, and changes in procedures or exceptions to rules are explained in detail as they arise.
· Responding to inquiries from individuals, professionals and investment sponsors regarding the use of IRA funds for investing in real estate, promissory notes, crowdfunded investment offerings and various other private placements.
· Must be comfortable responding to inquiries from multiple channels including: phone, email, fax and webchat.
· Ensure all inquiries are responded within defined service level times and in accordance with company procedures.
· Maintain the highest level of satisfaction by taking steps to thoroughly understanding the caller’s needs and subsequently providing accurate information in a courteous, respectful and professional manner.
· Remain updated and compliant with company and departmental policies and procedures regarding Self-Directed IRA custody and administration services.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 2-years’ Customer Service experience in the following areas: Retirement Services, Self-Directed IRAs, Trust, Financial or Banking Operations.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Excellent phone etiquette.
· Ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships in all levels of organization.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to communicate in a clear and precise manner.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience in related fields may substitute for the preferred education.
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Ability to Multi-task.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Self-motivated and resourceful.
· High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years related experience
· Candidate must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
About this position:
· This position is in Sioux Falls, SD
· Full Time
· Hours 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
· Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and 401(k) plan
This position description may not be limited to the Functions and Requirements as outlined, now or in the future. For example, changes in corporate needs, position demands, or individual performance may result in changes to the functions or requirements of this position.