IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This is an important and high-profile role within IQVIA. Clinical Project Managers / Sr Clinical Project Managers drive the delivery of our studies and aid in bringing new therapies to market faster to ultimately improve patients' lives. It is a position that requires strong vendor management skills and direct liaison across IQVIA functions and with the customer, acting as that accountable point for delivery and quality while maintaining financial control.
As a Clinical Project Manager / Sr Clinical Project Manager you will manage cross functional teams across our global organization. You will be supported by domain experts in every function and enabled by best-in-class technology and data analytics. Key collaborators are the Clinical Lead for site management, the Project Management Analyst for project coordination, tracking and financial analysis and the Site Activation Manager an expert in start-up. IQVIA's size and global footprint will present you with the breadth of opportunities necessary to develop your career.
The dedicated Internal Medicine unit sits within IQVIA's global Project Leadership organization; as a member of this group, you will be responsible for delivery of global and/or regional studies and / or critical process and vendor management in a variety of indications. Our Internal Medicine team is growing quickly, and candidates with experience in the following experience can expect to have a strong impact:
- Stem Cell and Gene Therapy.
- First-in-human and phase 1 pediatric research
- Rare Blood Diseases (non-oncology) and Metabolic/Storage Disorders
- Allergy & Respiratory
- Genitourinary / Reproductive & Sexual Health Conditions
- Infectious Diseases & Vaccines
- Autoimmune & Rheumatology
While project assignments vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Serving as the primary project contact with the client
- Leading and managing cross-functional project teams
- Project status reporting and surveillance for risk
- Monitoring team performance against contract and client expectations and according to key performance metrics
- Leading problem solving including management of risk and issue resolution
- Developing or reviewing study management plans
- Managing team resource assignments and accountability
- Oversight of database management
- Ensuring compliance with study tools, training materials and standard processes, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field and 7 years' clinical research experience including 4 years' project management experience and experience in clinical operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com_ to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.