IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Entry-Level Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Entry-Level Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The primary objective of the sale representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
- 4 year degree from an accredited school/university required
- Minimum 1 year of outside sales experience required
- Must reside within the territory in an appropriate location to efficiently work the territory
- Have a valid driver's license and be insurable
- Ability to travel as needed
- Generate sales in line with assigned Territory quota (i.e. call activity, sales goals, etc.)
- Conduct OTC product details face-to-face in HCP offices (based on defined promotional roles and requirement provided by the Customer)
- Demonstrate successful sales experience and approach to gain access to target population
- Maintain and update current and prospective target Prescriber profiles
- Keep current with market knowledge and competitive products
- Maintain a professional image for Customer and Customer Products
- Participate in all required training and sales meetings
- Plan and organize Territory to meet sales and call targets
- Make sales presentations (Details) - individual, one-on-one, in-services
- If applicable, maintain sample inventories, distribute samples, comply with sample accountability procedures and policies, comply with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 ("PDMA")
- Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all time-keeping, Details, call activity, expense reports, and sample activity when applicable
- Compliance with Promotional Program, and proper use of Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets
- Participate or coordinate lunch & learns, dinner programs, weekend events, as appropriate
- Have appropriate interaction with co-promotional partners or counterparts
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.