IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Qualified Registered Nurse who will be responsible for providing phone support during weekdays, weekends and holidays to patients/healthcare personnel on medical device products.
This Clinical Phone Support Specialist role allows you to utilize your Nursing experience in a way that does not involve patient care. Depending on your current schedule, this type of role can work in conjunction with your current position. Additionally, you will receive exposure to the medical device industry with the potential for long-term career growth in the field.
This role is a remote position that will require access to the internet and availability to work non-business hours.
- Provides customers with service and product troubleshooting via telephone and email.
- Provides documentation of calls in the CRM system; escalates issues requiring further investigation.
- Performs technical and application support needed for after-hours on weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be available during non-business hours
In addition to working with a company that strives to provide employee growth and opportunity, employees have the opportunity to:
- Develop strong leadership skills and interact with peers in the healthcare setting without patient care responsibilities
- Be at the forefront of cutting edge medical device technology
- Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
- Access to continuing education via Novasyte Learning Center
- 5+ years of RN experience
- ICU Experience
- Experience on a "Code Blue" Team
- 3 years experience with cooling therapy
- Strong communication skills; Verbally and written
- Laptop or Computer accessible for working shifts
- Positive attitude with problem solving skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com_ to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.