Business Systems Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Job Description
We are a highly motivated agency seeking a Business process Analyst to enhance its Information Technology (IT) services. Do you enjoy challenges and learning? As a part of the IT team, you will have a unique opportunity to support their mission of providing the community with invaluable resources while enhancing your knowledge and skills. If you are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is not afraid of a challenge, we have a place for you. Apply today for an excellent opportunity to join a team of dedicated technology professionals.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
· Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
· Experience: Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
· Work Location: One location
“We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
With years of experience, we have developed and deployed a proprietary methodology called Intelligent Quotient Methodology, which incorporates various levels of processes coupled with Scrum Methodology to successfully execute various IT Implementation and Resource Services in different domains like IT, Mechanical, Office Products, MRO, Chemicals, Aerospace, Education & Research, Pharma, Biotechnology, and other Life Science related researchers.
IQLogg, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. IQLogg is proud to state that we are enrolled with the USCIS for the E-Verification Program.
IQLogg is an Equal Employer Opportunity(EEO) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, military service status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Get fresh Business Systems Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.