DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
For over 50 years, IQAir has been a leader in improving indoor air quality in residential, commercial and institutional markets. IQAir's vision is to assist people in living longer, healthier lives by providing products and services to help them breathe cleaner, healthier air. For our North American headquarters, located in La Mirada, CA, we have an immediate opening for a Public Relations Specialist.
The Digital Marketing Intern's role is to assist the Digital Marketing Team by ensuring accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date product information, consistent with IQAir's brand and messaging, across all digital platforms. This role will further provide customer focused experiences, promotions, merchandising solutions and reporting on all of IQAir's marketing channels.
- Analytical and capable of dissecting performance data to provide thoughtful, business insights
- High attention-to-detail, flexibility, follow-through and organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently deal with multiple priorities simultaneously
- Service oriented individual with high energy and a positive and friendly demeanor
- Inherent good work ethic and willingness to learn and grow with team
- Creating and optimizing marketing campaigns across digital, email, radio and TV
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Maintaining strong, innovative e-commerce and advertising campaigns
- Preparing and presenting sales and website analysis report on e-commerce and digital channels (i.e. website, TV, radio, social media, influencers, email, etc.)
- Collaborating with marketing team members to optimize areas for new content growth opportunities
- Working with team on execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Assisting PR team on social media initiatives, contribute to influencer marketing strategy, and work to develop new and innovative ways to use social media as a promotional tool
- Provide accurate and detailed data analysis to support new marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with category team to establish annual and quarterly business objectives
- Participate in the process of determining potential sales of products and services available online
- On-going evaluation of market trends; competitor analysis
- Collaborate with marketing and category teams to create promotions and sales opportunities through a visually appealing, accurate and informative website and app.
- College senior or graduate working on or holding a Degree in Business or Marketing
- Basic understanding of marketing calculations and formulas
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central, Google AdWords and Google Analytics preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing process and how it relates to achieving objectives
- Knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Excel & Word
- Knowledge of Wrike a plus
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment drug and background screen
- May be required to attend and participate in professional development activities both in and outside the company to stay abreast of new developments and best practices.