Eligible candidates will be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States without support; sponsorship is not available.
Company: IPS Group, a technology company based in San Diego, offers Smart Parking solutions for innovative cities. Our technology puts Smart Meters, data management, and complex analytics at your fingertips. The IPS solution is wireless, seamlessly integrating with existing infrastructure and third-party applications to form one powerful system. With innovative solutions to manage the evolving needs of urban life, IPS is leading the charge in the smart cities revolution. The company is best known for their patented credit card enabled, solar powered single-space parking meter and web-based management system.
Department: Marketing, Reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
We are looking for someone who is an excellent designer, fast-paced with a keen attention to detail, has an excellent portfolio and a passion for over-delivering. The individual can work independently without detailed instructions, be a natural leader and provide new ideas, and best practices. This Digital Marketing Manager can develop great design from concept through implementation to generate leads as well as design an effective B-to-B web site.
Position Summary: We have an open position for a creative Digital Marketing Manager and Web Designer who will be responsible for lead gen in digital marketing channels and develop a superior user experience in company web sites and apps. The candidate will be responsible for
- · Web design and management
- · Digital strategy and ad creation
- · Social media strategy and posting
- · Email campaigns, design and some HTML programming and use of CRM email platform (Zoho)
- · Video and Photography, including photo editing a plus
· Serve as Digital Marketing Manager overseeing the brand, graphic design and creative copywriting and content distribution (based on level of experience).
The primary responsibility is to produce high quality, digital designs and collateral, from concept to final production, across multiple communications platforms, including web, email and digital advertising and any other duties as assigned. This person will also be responsible for ensuring all content on the corporate sites are kept up to date and new content is added as needed, as well as spearhead the design and development of a corporate site redesign.
What we expect of you:
- · Support and manage the public site, manage content (engaging staff writer if needed), design web page layout based on optimizing the user experience, determining technical requirements, solve code problems, create web forms, etc.
- · Seek approval and input from cross-departmental business owners. Evaluate all marketing department deliverables to determine if they qualify for site publishing or being used as digital ads. Create and manage a calendar for all content across all digital channels and email.
- · Create engagement through email design, coding, developing marketing messages and landing pages within the Zoho platform.
- · Design and code responsive emails and landing pages from scratch, and stay up-to-date with emerging marketing best practices. Support new implementations by modifying email templates, coding and testing email across multiple platforms.
- · On-time delivery with high quality execution within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. A committed individual, passionate about their trade will succeed in this teamwork-based group. Also requires need for flexibility, shifting between multiple projects throughout the day, re-evaluating project priorities.
- · Develop social media strategy and work with copywriter to make weekly posts and execute. Working experience in B-to-B lead gen in social media platforms, especially Linked In.
As a creative manager and excellent graphic designer, you will be back up support on all graphic needs.
Excellent leader with superior communication and organizational skills with the ability to take constructive guidance on design. Also the ability to verbally articulate the strengths/weakness of designs, and provide insightful feedback into how to make an existing design more successful.
Our ideal candidate:
- Management of Creative Staff required·
- Bachelor’s degree in web/digital design or similar degree preferred.
- · Know HTML and CSS. Expert level in Word press. (Java script and jQuery coding languages are a plus.)
- · Familiarity with CRM email platforms, Zoho experience preferred.
- · Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- · Excellent graphic design skills with a portfolio showcasing this work.
- · Expertise in entire life cycle of lead generation via digital marketing and channels
Physical Demands, Equipment and Machinery
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform work on a desktop or laptop computer requiring manual dexterity to operate keyboards, fax machines, calculators, photocopying equipment and multi-line phone. Ability to sit for long periods of time, concentrate on a task without being distracted and look at a computer screen to see details at close range.
- The work environment described here is representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The position is in an office. The environment is clean and typically free from dust and hazardous materials. This indoor environment is temperature controlled.
- Note: The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this classification. Nothing in the job description restricts IPS Group, Inc. from the right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment as this is an “AT-Will” employer.
- It is the policy of IPS Group, Inc. not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V.”
Please submit your resume and writing samples of work listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.