IPIC Theaters, LLC - North Bethesda, Maryland Rockville, MD
- Posted: 24 days ago
About Us: IPIC Theaters, LLC is America's premier theater-and-restaurant brand. A pioneer of the dine-in theater concept, IPIC® Theater's mission is to provide visionary entertainment escapes, presenting high-quality, chef-driven culinary and mixology in architecturally unique destinations that include premium movie theaters and restaurants. IPIC Theaters offers guests several tiers of premium leather reclining seating, including chaise lounges and pods seating. IPIC Theaters currently operates 8 restaurant locations and 15 dine-in theater locations with 116 screens in California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Washington.
Accountable for taking orders and delivering food/beverages while providing prompt and friendly service.
- Deliver a consistently high level of guest service to all guests in Theater.
- Adhere to all company guidelines and standards for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Demonstrate mastery of the food and beverage menu; respond to questions about menu items and drink options.
- Interact with guests comfortably in low lighting while communicating effectively in a soft tone as to not disrupt guests.
- Display comfortable, genuine sales approach; provide insight to popular menu items and make suggestions for additional plates and drink pairings.
- Exhibit the ability to engage with multiple guests, prioritizing interactions and providing outstanding service.
- Provide Management with key signs of guest intoxication while ensuring minors are not served alcoholic beverages.
- Keep the assigned stations cleaned and stocked at all times.
- Secure payment for all checks and process checks through the POS in a timely manner.
- Build a relationship that makes guests want to return to Theater.
- If asked by Management, act as a peer mentor for new staff members.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous Server experience is preferred or a minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality.
- Possess basic math skills and previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
- Gain mastery of the in-theater menu and be enthusiastic about offerings.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Life Mart and Tickets At Work discounts.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
IPIC Theaters, LLC - North Bethesda, Maryland
FoodView all jobs at IPIC Theaters, LLC - North Bethesda, Maryland