In this role, you will manage the production for paid media campaigns across Digital, Print, and Outdoor channels. As an Associate, Project Management (entry level) this person will be a liaison between internal (Strategy, Communications Design & Partnerships) and external stakeholders (Client, Creative Teams, Media Partners, Creative Agencies) to execute approved campaign deliverables.
- Flawless management of campaign execution deliverables
- Develops and provides ongoing status reports to the client & informs senior leadership team.
- Identifies areas of potential risk and identifies and implements risk mitigation strategies on all assigned projects.
- Creates timely, accurate and thorough project plans, progress reports and scope change documents for each assigned project.
- Works with project team to understand and manage expectations of both internal and external clients at the project level. Communicates potential variances upstream through internal teams in timely fashion.
- Works with the project team to identify options for resolution on project issues that impact the client.
- Participates in client, creative and on-going internal and external status meetings.
- Coordinate custom media/production efforts with Client, Creative & Publishers
- Manage project workflow and project coordination, internally/externally
- QAs digital creative to ensure assets match specs.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 1+ years of project management experience within either media or creative services
- Experience working within an advertising agency environment
- Must have experience knowledge of the digital media trafficking process
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Excel with an ability to embrace, onboard and learn internal project management tools and systems. MS Project is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts to internal/external teams
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, independent and responsive to feedback
- Ability to thrive, multitask, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Initiative is different to other media agencies. We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients. We're not the biggest agency in town. So rather than outsize our competitors we must outsmart them. That's why we've built the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from brand advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is highly memorable). Our new world model is comprised of five central "craft centers" - Client Advice and Management, Strategy, Communications Design, Partnerships, and Analytics.