Quality Assurance Technician
- Over a month ago
From the very beginning, Ipex prioritized innovative equipment, meticulous quality testing, and dedication to customer service. Today, Ipex manufactures high-quality PVC and PE products for both residential and commercial use all over the United States.
Do not miss the opportunity to join people-centric professionals with a continuous improvement focus. We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Quality Assurance Technician! The Quality Assurance Technician ensures that the final product complies with the company's quality standards which includes the reliability, usability and performance of the product. In general, these detail-oriented professionals are responsible for the implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes.
This role is based out of our Asheville, NC location. We are seeking an upbeat individual with a keen eye for detail and a positive demeanor. The successful candidate will have a strong focus on safety, quality, and continuous improvement.
- Safety: maintain a safe work environment through training, adherence to policies and housekeeping.
- Meet department safety, quality, and productivity standards.
- Use a micrometer, pie tapes and ovality gauges to accurately check finished product
- Recording and reporting quality data
- Efficiency in performing the inspection and quality process
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry requirements
- Required to accurately perform responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Service and inspect tools to ensure accurate readings
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Certificates
- High school education, or equivalency is desired.
- Knowledge and experience with micrometres, pie tape and ovality gauges are a plus
- Pervious QA experience is desired
Technical Skills & Experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamworking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational Skills
- Multitasking skills
Regular communication with shift personnel and QA Team.
- Employee may be exposed to a moderate level of hazards in the work environment, such as moving machinery, repetitive motion, excessive noise, powered industrial vehicle fork/reach/bucket lift/other.
- Regular work in a non-controlled temperature environment
- May on occasion be exposed to loud sounds and distracting noise levels.
- Employee may be required to perform a considerable level of specific task such as prolonged standing on concrete, muscular action, body movements, working positions and visual attentiveness.
- Employee will be required to wear protective eyewear, appropriate gloves, hearing protection, respiratory protection, safety shoes, and/or other.
- Employee may experience progressive degrees of factors in the work process which may cause mental tension or anxiety
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Sign On Bonus
IPEX Group of Companies
ManufacturingView all jobs at IPEX Group of Companies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?