Maintenance Technician I & II- Mold Plant
- Posted: over a month ago
IPEX is one of North Americas leading providers of advanced plastic piping systems. Our mission is to shape a better tomorrow by connecting people with water and energy.
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Maintenance Technician. This role is based out of our Molding Plant in Pineville, NC. Do not miss the opportunity to join a broad family of people-centric professionals, thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters
The successful candidate will be responsible to support injection molding machinery and facility maintenance activities. These maintenance activities are to be performed while ensuring and maximizing safety, product quality, production output, housekeeping and cost control to achieve plant goals.
- Minimum of three (3)+ years' experience in Electrical, Hydraulic , Pneumatic maintenance
- Must have experience/exposure to injection molding machines - repair and maintenance strongly preferred
- Experience maintaining and repairing ancillary support equipment such as resin dryers, chillers, thermal transfer equipment, robots and air compressors;
- Requires ability to repair and maintain all plant equipment and diagnose operational problems
- High School diploma or greater; Must have the ability to read, write and do advanced mathematics;
- Able to read and interpret mechanical blueprints, sketches, and electrical schematic diagrams as required;
- Knowledge of operation of shop fabrication equipment is preferred
- Requires ability to design and specify material
- Successful candidate must complete a background check.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment and diagnose operational problems in either electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or mechanical phases;
- Regular PM of electrical controls, process instrumentation, PLC programming and troubleshooting;
- Perform daily shop inspections and preventive maintenance;
- Modify mechanical blueprints, sketches and electrical schematic diagrams as required.
- Exposure to metal fabrication, welding (Stick, MIG and TIG) and advanced pipe fitting; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you are seeking a challenge in maintenance management and engineering, this position is for you! We are an equal opportunity employer that offers a safe environment, and a balanced work schedule. In addition, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary as per their experience, a comprehensive benefits package and enrollment in our company's 401K plan.
IPEX Group of Companies
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at IPEX Group of Companies