E & I Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
IPEX is one of the North American leading providers of advanced plastic piping systems. Our mission is to shape a better tomorrow by connecting people with water and energy.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a E & I Maintenance Technician! This role will be based out of our new plant located in Pineville, NC.
Do not miss the opportunity to join an engaging team of people-centric professionals, leaders, problem solvers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters!
We are seeking an energetic individual who will support machinery and facility maintenance activities. These maintenance activities are to be conducted while ensuring and maximizing safety, product quality, production output, housekeeping and cost control to achieve plant goals.
- Includes the following but not limited to these:
- Requires strong ability to instruct and lead others.
- Must be capable of sole maintenance responsibility of all machinery and facilities during plant operations on the back shifts.
- Must be familiar with ordering MRO materials.
- Must be able to fill Maintenance Supervisor and Coordinator‘s position during an extended absence.
- Must be able to be depended on for daily & emergency tasks.
- Requires advanced technical training in industrial electricity, electrical controls, process instrumentation, PLC programming, robotics programming and troubleshooting.
- Requires specialized technical knowledge in all fields of electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics, and theoretical mechanics.
- Requires the ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment and diagnose operational problems in electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or mechanical phases without instruction and supervision.
- Must have advanced knowledge of pneumatics, welding, Piping, Electrical, and various types of mechanical equipment.
- Must be able to read and modify mechanical blueprints, sketches, and electrical schematic diagrams as required.
- Requires demonstration of specialized technical knowledge in all of the fields of electricity, hydraulics, process instrumentation, and theoretical mechanics.
- May require advanced welding capabilities with certification (Stick, Mig, and TIG)
- Makes repairs to all equipment without supervision.
- Required to make all electrical repairs without supervision.
- Advanced Understanding of rigging.
- Advanced Pipe fitting.
- Perform shop inspections and preventative maintenance.
- Requires all tools usually required for a specialty with the exception of diagnostic equipment.
- Requires ability to design and specify materials.
- Requires adequate fabrication/millwright/mechanical hand tools.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Journeyman Card or ability to obtain from hire.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent.
- An Associates Degree in electronics or similar degree highly desired.
- Must have earned a State/Federal approved Journeyman’s Card OR a have (8) years of verifiable previous electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, piping, and welding experience.
- Sign-on Bonus may be avaliable
- Relocation may be avaliable
- 401K plan with company matching up to 5%
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision coverage options
- 8 paid holidays every calendar year
- Plant annual bonus program
- Set schedule with bi-weekly pay
- Basic safety equipment (i.e., safety glasses, ear plugs) will be provided
IPEX is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability. Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for IPEX jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact HR at HR@ipexna.com
IPEX Group of Companies
Real EstateView all jobs at IPEX Group of Companies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?