Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 8 days ago
Harco Fittings LLC is a member of the IPEX group of companies. Our mission is to compete and grow using innovation, differentiation, and extraordinary service. We want to shape a better tomorrow by connecting people with water and energy.
Harco Fittings LLC, founded in 1966 in Lynchburg, Virginia is a producer of gasketed joint injection molded PVC and push-on gasketed joint ductile fittings. Our Harco locations span across seven states in the US. Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing team?
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Customer Service Representative. This role is based in our facility in Lynchburg, Virginia, and reports to the Customer Service Manager.
We are seeking an upbeat individual who will be responsible to provide customer service support to the Sales Department! This includes independently performing duties and responsibilities as listed below to provide superior Customer Service and uphold the industry reputation for an extraordinary customer experience.
• Process requests for quotations and/or bids as well as file customer orders/ invoices
• Manage collaborative email inbox amongst a team
• Answer incoming calls and appropriately handle requests
• Responsible to satisfy customer needs in a professional, respectful, and courteous manner
• Ensure that customer account and pricing information is accurate including the calculation of figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, and percentages.
• Check inventory availability at various warehouse locations
• Coordinate special shipment requirements
• Process all vital documentation per customer requirements
• Assist with International sales (quotes, inquiries, documentation)
• Support the Outside Sales Team with customer quotes and orders
• Collaborate with other departments such as Procurement, Scheduling, Shipping, and Expediting as required
• Process replacement shipments
• Be eager to learn, excited to work on a team, and have good written and verbal communication skills
• Other duties as the need arises and/or assigned.
• 1-year related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
• Be 18 years of age or older.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
Tools & Equipment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office systems (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Copier - Printer – Fax machine
• Postage Meter
• Knowledgeable of order entry systems
• Incumbent will sit at a desk for long periods of time
• Requires the ability to work well with co-workers in a fast-paced, demanding, and stressful environment
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• 401(k) Retirement
• Referral Program
Harco Fittings LLC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability. Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for IPEX jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact HR at HR@ipexna.com
IPEX Group of Companies
BusinessView all jobs at IPEX Group of Companies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?