Customer Service Representative - Denver,CO.
- Expired: June 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
IPEX is seeking a dynamic Customer Service professional to join their team. The incumbent will support multiple accounts and work across all levels of the organization, in addition to serving our customers externally.
The incumbent will work in a high volume environment to respond to customer requests for orders, quotes, product inquires and stock checks/price. Working in a fast paced environment, the incumbent will multi-task while maintaining the highest quality of customer service.
- Respond to inquiries regarding price, delivery, or technical support
- Respond to inquiries regarding status of customer orders
- Resolve delays, service problems and disputes
- Enter, release and track customer orders via EDI, fax, and phone, using our in house ERP solution
- Verify customer account numbers, pricing, terms, delivery requirements etc.
- Track backorders and ensure production, purchasing and distribution are reacting accordingly Prepare quotations
- Liaise with other departments from the service team to ensure proper service from all directions
- Provide technical support by referring to various IPEX publications
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- A very professional manner and a demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service in previous roles - comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a customer service representative
- Good time management and follow-up skills, including, the ability to effectively balance quality and quantity of output Excellent computer and internet skills, especially Microsoft Office and email
- Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve customer issues and complaints patiently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player including the demonstrated ability to contribute to and foster a positive team environment
IPEX is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant's accessibility needs due to disability. Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for IPEX jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact HR at HR@ipexna.com
IPEX Group of Companies
BusinessView all jobs at IPEX Group of Companies