- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
INSTALLER / LEAD INSTALLER WANTED
Our company is building a new team. We are seeking individuals with trade experience for the installation of a new and modern style of designer stairs and other architectural elements. We are in the New York City area, based in College Point, NY. Our projects are mostly in the NY/NJ/CT area but we do travel to locations are far west as California. If you want to leverage what you know, learn new installation techniques and be part of a growing organization, please read our job description, visit our website (www.lunnadesigns.com) and let's schedule an in-person interview.
* Reliable individual who is familiar with the proper use of tools (circular saw, drill press, and other common power tools)
* Hands-on installation experience required
* Experience measuring, cutting, and assembling various woods based flooring elements; experience with glass and steel a plus
* Ability to follow proper blueprints and building outlines to meet the need of the projects
* Experience and critical thinking to anticipate project steps/processes is required
* Must be reliable, show up to work on-time and be ready for work
* Hourly rate based on experience
* Management opportunities
* Performance incentives
* 2 weeks paid vacation
* Overtime pay is available
* Own transportation is a must OR access to reliable transportation to/from Queens and/or Manhattan
* Must be the holder of a valid U.S. Driver's License and have legal resident status
* 3-5 years of recent experience in the installation of structures/stairs/cabinets are all ideal
* Must be a holder of the OSHA 30 Certification + NYC SST
* Must have own tools
* Responsible for working on a project site under the supervision of a site-supervisor
* Must be responsible enough to work independently
* Good communication skills among team members
* Able to work as a team member
* Able to instruct and guide those placed to work beside or below them
* Must have a mobile device (BYOD) capable of receiving email, text, and voice messages
* Must be able to reply and respond to email, text, and voice messages
* Bilingual is a plus but not necessary (English/Spanish)
* We are a non-smoking facility
Potential new hires must show proof of their COVID-19, CDC recommended vaccination series.
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Monday thru Friday
* 8:00AM to 5:00PM (travel to job sites could require extra time coming home due to NYC traffic/congestion)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on experience - $18 - $29 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
- Only full-time employees are eligible
· At will, hourly
IPCS Corp., dba Lunna Designs
18-12 130th StreetNew York, NY
Get fresh Carpenter Installer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.