Dispatch Sales Coordinator
- $20 to $22 Hourly
Dispatch & Sales Coordinator
2111 S. Industrial rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89102
$20.00 - $22.00 Hour + Commissions
Prestige Golf Cars is an industry leader in high volume sales, rentals, service repairs, parts, and custom builds of golf cars and utility vehicles. We are seeking to hire an experienced Dispatch Sales Coordinator to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. If you're a passionate self-starter, reliable, have a strong work ethic and work well with others, Prestige Golf Cars could be an excellent opportunity!
As the Dispatch Sales Coordinator, you will assist the Owner and General Manager with all areas and departments within the company including Sales, Service, Parts, Rentals, and Marketing departments. You will work on a wide variety of tasks with general guidance as needed, but the work will be self-directed based on priority. Prospective applicants will be comfortable handling scheduling of rentals, dispatching the rentals, assisting with incoming calls, and researching and cold calling potential business prospects. Furthermore, the candidate will be responsible for inventory of carts, tracking the status and delivery of carts, coordinating the dispatch of golf carts to the right locations, and communicating with employees or external parties to coordinate deliveries and pick-ups.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Create rental contracts, answer phone calls for rentals and dispatch department.
- Setting up deliveries/pickups for dispatch
- Enter data in the computer system and create quotes for future rentals.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure that transportation needs are met.
- Monitor the route and status of carts to coordinate and prioritize the schedule.
- Assigns drivers to jobs and ensure that each driver has the correct documents necessary to complete the job.
- Arrange meetings and appointments with business prospects.
- Cold calling potential business prospectives to market Prestige Golf Cars and the services we provide.
- Conduct research and develop market specific strategies.
- Support sales staff by scoping prospects and sending literature.
- Assist with building and growing company brand awareness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two or more years of experience in an office, sales, and/or rentals dispatching department.
- Knowledge of the motorsport industry and trends
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Willing to work independently.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work on several projects at once, under tight deadlines.
- Able to help expand our company’s good name and reputation with public events and word of mouth via our existing clients.
- Must have great customer service skills in person and on the phone.
- Willingness to fill in where needed and be a team player.
- Paid time off
- 401k plan with company match
- Employee discounts & perks
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
Prestige Golf CarsLas Vegas, NV
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.