Internal Applications Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Internal Applications Support Specialist
IP Pathways has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual looking for a challenging position in an ever changing industry! Applicants must possess basic computer skills including proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite. Candidates must have the ability to prioritize tasks that at times may conflict with work of competing priority. This Internal Applications Support Specialist role is a salaried, full-time position and will be located in our Urbandale, Iowa office.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversees the process, planning, executing, and delegating responsibilities around the organization’s internal applications which include Tugboat, IT Boost, ConnectWise, and other applications as needed
- Monitors project progress and the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ensures stakeholder satisfaction
- Evaluates project performance
- Once SOC 2 Compliance has been achieved, candidate must maintain the SOC 2 Compliance efforts in consideration of yearly audits
- Utilizes Tugboat Logic Security Assurance Platform for process documentation and to manage process surrounding SOC 2 Compliance
- Plans, executes, and successfully delivers all phases of projects and related work
- Prioritizes project related tasks and requests that may conflict with work of competing priority
- Thinks critically and provide timely resolution of project related concerns or road blocks
- Performs timely follow-ups on project related action items and deliverables
- Regularly provides project status updates to management
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 3-5 years of process related management skills or related experience
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate Must have the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues
- Candidate must desire to continue development of project coordination skills
- Candidate must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Candidate must be able to multi-task while also maintaining quality
- Candidate must be able to work independently and in a team-based environment
- Candidate must be organized and extremely detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
TechnologyView all jobs at IP Pathways
Get fresh Applications Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.