- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Database Administrator position is responsible for the availability, security, integrity, performance, and design of the enterprise's database and data infrastructure, implementing and managing integrations between systems, and supporting business analytics and intelligence efforts. This position is located St. Paul, MN.
- Database Administration:
- Monitor and maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the enterprise data infrastructure
- Administer and audit data-level security in accordance with the established guidelines
- Design, implement, maintain, and document data layer solutions to enable systems and business processes
- Business Intelligence:
- Sets standards for all areas of report writing including data sources, naming conventions, and report design
- Work with users to provide insight into the enterprise data through data mining, warehousing, reporting, and data visualization
- Design, implement, and manage ETL processes
- Responsible for integrations for integrations between systems, and the management needed middleware systems
- Assist in creating and leveraging APIs
- Stakeholder Education:
- Create and maintain high quality documentation of all system design, processes, and integration
- Assist in training stakeholders in the use or consumption of data and information
- Provides mentoring as needed to less experienced team members
- Utilizes industry best practices while adhering to all applicable standards (e.g., architectural, coding, and security)
- Ready to investigate, evaluate and obtain necessary skills to support current and future needs
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
The Company complies with all disability laws. Be aware, however, that "an Employer never has to reallocate essential job functions as reasonable accommodation, but can do so if it wishes." The Company reserves the rights.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years of experience administrating Microsoft SQL Server environment
- 3+ years of experience developing end-user reports using report generation tools
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or 5 years of equivalent work experience as a Database Administrator
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures
- Must be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Must be detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Industry certification(s) a plus
AddressSaint Paul, MN
TechnologyView all jobs at IP Corporation