- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fulltime (On Site) Position
NOT A REMOTE POSITION
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for the day to day activity of running the inventory and warehouse operations ensuring that the inventory system is fully operational.
You will be responsible for supervising, training, and coordinating employees related to warehouse and logistics operations.
You will be responsible for designing a work plan and assigning work; implementing procedures, enforcing company policies, and recommending department improvements.
Your role involves giving work direction, resolving problems, setting deadlines and creating process’ along with organizing the warehouse flow.
Ensuring the work flow and supervision of the team is effective and obstacles to the process are cleared and your team knows their responsibilities.
Key Position Accountabilities:
The core function and scope of the Logistics Manager is to;
· Have a positive attitude
· Works well with others
· Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, domestic and international shipping and customer service within the inventory team
· Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle ensuring all in-hands dates are met
· Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, freight services, and internal teams
· Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
· Arrange and plan out warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
· Resolve any arising problems or complaints
· Supervise, coach and train the inventory team
· Build out SOP’s for inventory team
· Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeline targets
· Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
· Comply with laws, regulations and OHS&E and OSHA requirements
· Continuously look for improvements to operations
· Working proactively with various departments to realize efficiencies and manage expectations
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain or in a related degree, and atleast five years of logistics or operations experience.
It is crucial that applicants have a strong business acumen and broad knowledge of logistics or supply chain operations and warehouse operations
Understanding of department standard operating procedures, HAZMAT, or quality management systems. Knowledge of lean and continuous improvement processes is also considered a plus
Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel
Standard Carriers – LCL, Full Containers, etc.
International & Domestic Shipping
We are a full-service engagement company that provides unique and creative digital marketing and tangible asset solutions for our clients. From concept to end user delivery, we have the capabilities to provide full scope engagement marketing and asset coverage.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Strategic Marketing & Planning
IP Advertising & Promotions
905 N Main StreetNorth Salt Lake, UT
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh MGR Logistics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.