- Posted: 4 days ago
- $45,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
About the Role:
You will be working closely with our internal and external partners along with various team members to take a project from concept all the way through to completion, including brainstorming, sketching, photography, image selection, design, file preparation, creating packaging designs, brochures, sales sheets, tradeshow graphics (large format), ads, promotional items, and websites.
If you are interested in the Graphic Designer position please submit your resume along with your portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field or equivalent experience
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, web, color theory and type
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, Wordpress, Elementor and other graphic design software
- A portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail, A strong eye for visual composition.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Create and edit web layouts using Wordpress and Elementor
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
We are a full-service engagement company that provides unique and creative digital marketing and tangible asset solutions for our clients. From concept to end user delivery, we have the capabilities to provide full scope engagement marketing and asset coverage.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Strategic Marketing & Planning
IP Advertising & PromotionsWhy Work Here?
If you like working in a smaller company and appreciate being more than just a number, you have found the right place.
IP Advertising & Promotions is an Experiential Merchandise Agency. We are a full-service engagement company that provides unique and creative digital marketing and tangible asset solutions for our clients. From concept to end user delivery, we have the capabilities to provide full scope engagement marketing and asset coverage. OUR SERVICES INCLUDE: Custom Merchandise Digital Marketing Event Marketing Strategic Marketing & Planning Creative Design E Commerce Fulfillment Logistics
3780 S. West TempleSalt Lake City, UT
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at IP Advertising & Promotions