Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant (Local Preferred)
IOTAP Inc is a software company that specializes in providing innovative solutions for the Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (CSP) ecosystem. IOTAP is the creator of Work 365. Work 365 is a leading subscription management and billing automation application.
As a trusted Microsoft partner, Work 365 is dedicated to simplifying and optimizing the billing and subscription management processes for CSPs and their customers. Our flagship product is a comprehensive platform that automates and streamlines invoicing, service delivery, and customer engagement, empowering CSPs to enhance operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. Joining Work 365 means becoming part of a team that thrives on innovation, fosters a collaborative work environment, and contributes to the success of thousands of CSPs worldwide. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, customer-centric solutions, and being at the forefront of the Microsoft Cloud revolution, Work 365 offers an exciting and rewarding career opportunity.
- Responsible for design, build, testing, and deployment efforts for CRM technology solutions.
- Development in CRM
- Development in .Net Framework and MS SQL Server
- Gather and understand client functional requirements
- Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Configure and customize CRM application-based on the requirement specification
- Create technical specifications
- Provide hands-on functional and technical knowledge as well as manage client relationships within the context of the role.
- Extension of MS CRM business solutions using Plugins, Custom Workflow activities, web resources
- Coding and testing of solutions
- Develop high-level project work plans
- Will be involved in the design, coding, developing web services, and integration of the Azure
- Cloud and Service-oriented design and engineering experience
- Experience in Cloud
- Lead technical discussions with clients
- Provide technical support to existing CRM clients
- Manage the region with the least escalations and excellent customer relationships.
- Manage prospects and opportunities.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player and possess good judgment skills.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions proficiently.
- Good organizational skills with an ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing situations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have 3-10 Years of Dynamic CRM Experience
- Technical and Functional specifications documentation
- Experience designing and configuring key integration points in CRM
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications preferred
- Good Problem-Solving skills
- Qualification to degree level or business-related qualifications desirable
IOTAP Inc. Career PageReston, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.