Healthcare Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TITLE: HEALTHCARE BUSINESS ANALYST
TERMS: CONTRACT TO HIRE
LOCATION: NORWOOD, MA
HOURLY: $27.40-$31.25/HOURLY DOE
The Healthcare Business Analyst is responsible for the daily monitoring, evaluation, and analysis of various incoming and outgoing files to our clients, with a key focus on healthcare-related clients.
The Healthcare Business Analyst will participate in, and in some cases lead the assessment of new and existing client-facing business processes in an effort to identify needs and develop strategies to maximize opportunities.
- Reviews, analyzes and tracks incoming client files for new placements, account updates and payment files to ensure accuracy, and escalates any inconsistencies or irregularities.
- Assists in client project support and client system support across various account sizes, including but not limited to, large healthcare systems, community-based hospitals and physician practices.
- Assists in the coordination of new client implementations, including: data file updates, mapping, technology needs etc. to ensure timeliness, precision and client standards are met.
- Ability to communicate with our client's medical clients with any file or systematic issues pertaining to file transmissions and overall inventory.
- Understands various healthcare systems, and claim workflows pertaining to Meditech, EPIC, IBAX and eClinical and how these relate to workflow(s).
- Analyzes client reconciliation files for patterns and investigates opportunities to mitigate or resolve issues.
- Provides support with various client-facing projects and tasks.
- Creates and maintains Gateway & FACSWeb user profiles and access controls.
- Assists with preparing client month-end reporting to ensure timely delivery.
- Assists with client profile creation and maintenance.
- Responsible for the creation of client-facing custom reporting, as well as ad hoc reporting.
- Communicates the status of active projects timely.
- Communicates clearly the progress of initiatives and tasks to internal and external stakeholders.
- Absorbs other duties as required by Manager.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a data analysis role in the medical industry.
- Experience with system database query is preferred.
- Background in medical billing and claim processing is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate and apply problem solving skills.
- Possesses strong attention to detail.
- Ability to produce high quality and accurate reporting with exceptional detail.
- Proficient technical skills with excel and other Microsoft products.
- General knowledge of the collection industry is a plus.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Experienced communicating with all levels of management and employees.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn and understand various processes in relation to the Partnership Development teams and policies.
- Coachable: receptive to feedback, willing to learn, embraces continuous improvement, and responsive to change.
- Ability to maintain a predictable and consistent full-time work schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Epic: 3 years (Preferred)
Get fresh Business Analyst Healthcare jobs daily straight to your inbox!