Technical Customer Service Representative
- Expired: July 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Do YOU want to be part of a growing company in a fast-paced, exciting industry?
- Do YOU have excellent customer service and great troubleshooting skills?
- Do YOU have a strong desire to excel and exceed your goals?
- Do YOU want to help others achieve their dreams online?
- Then WE want to meet YOU!
- 100% work from home
IONOS Inc. (formerly 1&1 IONOS) is a subsidiary of United Internet - a profitable, publicly held German company with a market cap of over $8 billion. IONOS's North American headquarters is located in Philadelphia PA. IONOS is known for its comprehensive and affordable online products - its unique business model positions it as a one-stop-shop for web solutions. From domain registration to web hosting, site creation, technical support and cutting-edge technology, IONOS offers users every available resource to easily and affordably create and maintain an optimal online presence.
Founded in 1988, IONOS is a global leader among web hosting providers. Internationally, IONOS maintains more than 8 million customer contracts with both consumer and business users and the IONOS group manages over of 19 million domain name worldwide. It also operates 10 highly-secure, green data centers housing more than 90,000 servers.
IONOS has grown since it introduced its distinctive approach to the U.S. market in October of 2003. Since the launch of its complete product line in the US, IONOS has become one of the premiere web hosting companies serving the US market; making it one of the country's top 5 web hosting companies. In September 2008, IONOS opened a state of the art 55,000 square foot data center in Lenexa, Kansas.
The Technical Customer Service Representative primarily supports IONOS customers with their drag-and-drop website builders through inbound phone calls and email. Additional responsibilities of the position include assisting customers with their domains, email, e-commerce packages, and various marketing tools associated with the website builder. Technical Customer Service Representatives also sell these products, assist with billing issues, and cancel packages as necessary.
This is a REMOTE position which must be filled with a Kentucky resident.
- Resolving customer issues via phone, email and chat
- Troubleshooting a wide range of technical and billing concerns and educating customers about our products and processes
- Demonstrating both technical proficiency and effective soft skills in resolving customer issues
- Recommending and selling the right products and services based on customer's business and personal needs
- Effectively managing self to meet departmental goals and resolve incoming workload efficiently
- Technical support and customer service experience is a plus
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing products and processes
- Ability to process and document phone calls, chats and emails efficiently
- Ability to project a positive and helpful attitude to customers and colleagues
- General familiarity with computer functionality and use of internet (training will be provided for specific IONOS products)
Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected by law.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
BusinessView all jobs at IONOS, Inc