Inbound Telesales/Retention Second Level Teammate
- Expired: July 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
IONOS Inc. (formerly 1&1 IONOS) is a subsidiary of United Internet - a profitable, publicly held German company with a market cap of over $8 billion. IONOS's North American headquarters is located in Philadelphia PA. IONOS is known for its comprehensive and affordable online products - its unique business model positions it as a one-stop-shop for web solutions. From domain registration to web hosting, site creation, technical support and cutting-edge technology, IONOS offers users every available resource to easily and affordably create and maintain an optimal online presence.
Founded in 1988, IONOS is a global leader among web hosting providers. Internationally, IONOS maintains more than 8 million customer contracts with both consumer and business users and the IONOS group manages over of 19 million domain name worldwide. It also operates 10 highly-secure, green data centers housing more than 90,000 servers.
IONOS has grown since it introduced its distinctive approach to the U.S. market in October of 2003. Since the launch of its complete product line in the US, IONOS has become one of the premiere web hosting companies serving the US market; making it one of the country's top 5 web hosting companies. In September 2008, IONOS opened a state of the art 55,000 square foot data center in Lenexa, Kansas.
The Inbound Telesales and Retention Second Level teammate assists with inbound contact volume of chats, calls and emails while also assisting with team supervision and leadership as directed. This individual provides assistance to teammates and the team leader, resolves customer escalations, provides teammate development and sales coaching, reporting and project assistance and/or ownership. The Second Level teammate shares responsibility with the team leader for successful achievement of team metrics and key performance indicators and helps drive positive results among the team and fosters a positive work environment working toward company goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take on an increased workload (calls, escalations, emails) within TSI/Retention as needed and provide support to the other departments within the customer service org as needed.
- Monitor customer interactions, providing feedback to teammates and management as necessary and appropriate.
- Support the team leader and senior customer service management team by providing team and teammate reporting and information related to trends, improvement opportunities or other items which are applicable and appropriate to communicate, as needed.
- Identify areas in which improvement is possible and drive improvement initiatives continuously.
- Coach and mentor teammates towards KPI achievement.
- Provide direction and support to teammates as needed.
- Take escalated calls/cases from L1 teammates, mitigating issues and providing customer de-escalation as necessary.
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service and client care are present and executed on the team.
- Assume responsibility for the department operation in the absence of senior management.
- Supervise floor, real time management of teammate states, queues and service levels in conjunction with WFM/IDP/site RTA.
- Ensure service levels and other department KPIs are met including revenue and retention targets.
- Conduct case and call reviews (live and delayed) to support sales coaching and quality customer experiences.
- Conduct case spot checks to stay informed of teammate habits and trends and ensure process compliance.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Team Leader and senior management.
- 2 years' call center experience in a direct sales capacity.
- Experience in sales coaching
- Ability to coach teammates to success in a contact center environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills, customer-first focus
- Ability to develop and implement agent coaching and development plans
- Ability to teach and coach on sales tactics
- Knowledge on how to retain to customers' needs
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Team player
- Is more proactive than reactive
- Strong leadership skills / servant leader mentality
- Schedule flexibility
- High school degree or equivalent
- Strong technical and billing system understanding
- Bachelor's degree
Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected by law.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
BusinessView all jobs at IONOS, Inc