IOMAXIS is actively seeking Senior Web Designer talent to provide comprehensive automation / information technology services and activities in support of operational intelligence forces. This is a full time position that requires a current clearance. This role is located in Fort Belvoir, VA, and becomes available upon contract award anticipated end of August 2019.
Duties in position:
- Create and respond to internal ticket entries to assigna dnt rack status of web design tasks
- Perform HTML/ASPX website modifications to include link and graphic updates.
- Develop and maintain a custom standardized brand throughout the assigned network web sites.
- Create custom HTML/ASPX pages for use within DAIIS hosted IIS and SharePoint site collections.
- Establish locatability by registering sites with search engines.
- Design images, icons, and banners for site use.
- Provide web design support for integration into SharePoint and key applications
- Ensure hosted sites adhere to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Must possess current DoD Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance with SBI
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
- Five (5) years of experience:
- Web site design experience
- Three (3) years of experience:
- We Design training certificate
Unleash your potential and make a dramatic impact!
Over the past 10 years, IOMAXIS has advanced the state of Cyber RDT&E and provided support to the intelligence and special operations communities by bringing together the best software, hardware, communications and security experts in the industry by leveraging our decades of operational experience to help Federal agencies and organizations develop critical solutions for difficult missions around the globe. Today, we're proud to say the most important Federal clients rely on our solutions to perform their missions by developing solutions faster, reducing complexity, cutting costs, and providing a profound level of innovation. IOMAXIS helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their client, America and its people. IOMAXIS leads the industry in developing superior technologies and services, delivering actionable capabilities and insight- right when customers need it most.
IOMAXIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Refer this job to a friend
\# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology