IOMAXIS is actively seeking SharePoint Administrator - (Site collection) talent to provide comprehensive automation / information technology services and activities in support of operational intelligence forces. This is a full time position that requires a current clearance. The Administrator role, which is located in Fort Belvoir, VA becomes available upon contract award anticipated end of August 2019.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Manage SharePoint site collections across the supported networks
- Work closely with Requirements Engineer to document requirements for customers and estimate timelines for the delivery of custom work.
- Create custom site functions, workflows, forms, and business processes using SharePoint designer and Nintex.
- Work closely with SharePoint farm administrators to identify and resolve issues with site collection storage quotas, user profiles, and other SharePoint service applications.
- Configure site-level search, keywords, and "best bets" to enhance the end user search experience.
- Support content classification using managed metadata, knowledge browsing, navigation, and search-driven content discovery.
- Define and manage permissions for users.
- Process requests for new site collections, ensuring proper web application and managed paths are selected based on customer organization.
- Create and manage subsites, lists, and libraries to define the taxonomy and structure of the data stored within the site collection based on customer requests.
- Manage SharePoint features at the site collection and subsite level.
- Manage branding, themes, page layouts, and web parts in accordance with DAIIS policies and governance.
- Develop and maintain documentation and continuity books for Support Center tasks and procedures.
- Manage reporting and communication of scheduled and unscheduled system outages.
- Must possess current DoD Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance with SBI
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
- Five (5) years of experience:
- Out-of-the box SharePoint design and customization with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint out-of-the-box solutions.
- Three (3) years of experience:
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint.
- Mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
- SharePoint 2010 or newer, including workflow and content management.
- SharePoint designer, creating pages and using web parts, including data, content, supporting services, and applicable registries.
- Working with customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels.
Unleash your potential and make a dramatic impact!
Over the past 10 years, IOMAXIS has advanced the state of Cyber RDT&E and provided support to the intelligence and special operations communities by bringing together the best software, hardware, communications and security experts in the industry by leveraging our decades of operational experience to help Federal agencies and organizations develop critical solutions for difficult missions around the globe. Today, we're proud to say the most important Federal clients rely on our solutions to perform their missions by developing solutions faster, reducing complexity, cutting costs, and providing a profound level of innovation. IOMAXIS helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their client, America and its people. IOMAXIS leads the industry in developing superior technologies and services, delivering actionable capabilities and insight- right when customers need it most.
IOMAXIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Refer this job to a friend
\# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology