Our client seeks a Technical Writer to help create and build out a modern documentation library. A core part of the team working closely within IT to create resources that take software from installation to troubleshooting.
Contract: 6+ months
Note: Portfolio of work and/or writing examples are required. This position will be a combination of remote and on-site work at this time.
4 years of experience in the following
- Ability to document procedures, processes, guidelines, and data dictionaries for technical and non-technical users
- Experience developing system documentation
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures for multiple audiences.
- Provide Portfolio of work and/or writing examples