Cisco Network Architect / Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for a Cisco Network Architect / Administrator to serve as a primary resource for Cisco ASA/Firepower and Checkpoint (Maestro Solution, VSX and MDSS) configuration, security, management, and troubleshooting for the client
Note: Local candidates or willing to relocate at their own expense. Candidates must be local at time of start for hybrid work. On-site presence is required. NO REMOTE ONLY OPTION.
- Planning, design, implementation and upgrading of Cisco ASA/Firepower and Checkpoint Firewalls (Maestro Solution, VSX and MDSS).
- The user will also create and troubleshoot Gateway to Gateway VPN solutions with multiple remote sites throughout Michigan and the United States.
- May also be asked to participate in troubleshooting and design meetings for different applications
- Answers and makes phone calls as necessary.
- Reads, comprehends, and complies with email messages in timely basis.
- Work with developers of different Agencies to confirm firewall rules and troubleshooting network communications.
- Maintain their ticket queue within the Remedy Ticketing System utilized within the Agency to maintain Service Level Agreements.
- Provide site assessments and create MS Visio drawings based on their results
- Cisco ASA/Firepower (Creating Security Policies, Creating VLAN and Interfaces and Troubleshooting knowledge)
- Checkpoint (Maestro Solution, VSX and MDSS) - Creating Security Policies, Creating VLAN and Interfaces, Troubleshooting knowledge
- Cisco Experience (Configuring VPN Clients for end users, Configuring and Troubleshooting site-to-site Gateway VPN’s)
- RSA SecurID Authentication Manager (RSA token (Hard and Soft token) configuration and troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of data communications networks.
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques used to operate and configure Cisco and Checkpoint systems
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, capacity planning, process improvement, and setting maintenance schedules.
- Work cooperatively with others in a team environment to meet the expected levels of customer service
- Ability to understand and follow detailed written and oral instructions.
- Ability to explain instructions and guidelines to others effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems associated with Cisco and Checkpoint system malfunctions.
- Ability to determine work priorities.
- Ability to perform the most complex information technology technician assignments.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
Skills Desired – A plus to have:
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator certification (CCSA)
- Checkpoint Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate/Professional (CCNA, CCNP)
- Ability to operate information systems input devices.
- Ability to conduct training and informational sessions.
- Experience working in an Enterprise Networking Environment
IO Datasphere, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great team of people who will work for you.
IO Datasphere, Inc. is a leading provider of management and technical consulting services delivering results-oriented solutions focused on your specific needs and business requirements.