Jr. Network Engineer
INflow Chantilly, VA
Jr. Network Engineer
At INflow Federal, we're not just navigating the frontier of digital transformation; we're reshaping it. Our dedication to merging the prowess of humans and machines to solve complex problems has set us apart in designing and engineering solutions for the Department of Defense (DoD) networks. Here, every challenge is an opportunity to advance, and every solution is a step towards a more secure and connected future. We look forward to welcoming you to the INflow team!
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
INflow Federal is seeking a Core Network Engineer to support our National Security division!Duties
- Support customer's various WAN networks, in providing on call Tier III support for Wide Area Networking, Network Timing and Load Balancing.
- Responsible for architecture, network engineering, design, lab test support, accreditation and Authentication, Technical documentation creation, and on call Tier III support for Wide Area Networks, Network Timing, Load Balancing.
- Hands-on Juniper router engineering and/or operation background.
- Perform a full range of upgrades in accordance with existing network architecture
- Review user requests for upgrades or additions to the network to assess impact on network performance and provide advice and guidance on the most practical technical approach to meeting user requirements
- Perform long term O&M activities to include tier 3 troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Utilize complex network analysis tools to identify and correct problems in the network while maintaining logs and records associated with reported problems or situations
- Candidate must have 7 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 0 years of experience OR Masters and 1 years, Bachelors and 3 years, Associates and 5 years or HS and 7 years. Must have Security+ certification.
- Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI with CI Poly.
Founded in 2013, INflow Federal has distinguished itself through our exceptional services because of our deep-rooted commitment to our people. The ‘INflow difference' lies in our profound appreciation of employee culture, fueling an obsession with the well-being and professional growth of our team. This employee-centric ethos has been pivotal to our enduring success, directly translating into significant benefits for our customers.
Our identity is greatly influenced by the contributions of US Military Veterans. INflow's Veteran Outreach Program, dedicated to recruiting transitioning military personnel, has been a resounding success. Veterans now represent over 50% of our workforce, bringing invaluable experience and insight that have been crucial in steering our customers' success.
As a dynamic small business at the forefront of innovation, INflow boasts extensive expertise in Network Modernization, Cybersecurity, and Data Modernization in support of Joint Force Mission Operations. Our reach extends to over 20 states, serving prestigious federal government clients including the United States Navy (USN), United States Marine Corps (USMC), and Joint Forces.
In our quest to simplify the customer experience, we embrace a collaborative approach, guided by our leadership's transparent communication and unwavering commitment to integrity. Our customers value partnering with INflow for our agility, passion, and integrity.
Fueling INflow's continuous evolution is our voracious appetite for researching and integrating AI/ML technologies. We are committed to empowering our employees and customers with these emerging tools, enhancing their ability to effectively integrate these technologies into their workflows. This not only improves their operational efficiency but also deepens their understanding of AI/ML's transformative potential.
As we progress, our focus remains steadfast on developing our people so they can lead our customers into the future of mission systems and operations, adeptly navigating the ever-evolving landscape of the Department of Defense with innovative solutions and strategic insights.
INflow Federal is a defense contractor. Due to legal requirements, candidates must be US Citizens to be considered for employment.
- Some travel may be required: Must have valid driver's license and transportation. This is subject to change at the direction of the customer.
- Candidate must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must have willingness to perform duties not listed in the job description as required by INflow and our customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer
INflow is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
January 14, 2024
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.