Quality Assurance Technician -Production Floor/ Dietary Supplements
INW-Phoenix Formulations, LLC Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a 2nd Shift Position - Hours are Mon-Thur 3:45p.m.-2:15a.m. (Friday Overtime may be required)
Who we are looking for:
A friendly, positive, professional who is honest, service and detail oriented, and who takes initiative and pride in their position within the company. A non-negotiable requirement of working for our Company is maintaining, modeling and acting in accordance with the Core Values of the culture we have created at Phoenix Formulations:
- Internal and External Customer Service with a laser focus
- Honesty and Integrity
- Personal Accountability
- Work smart, work hard
- Making the lives we touch better today than yesterday
- Creating wealth through profits and growth
What would the job be like? The main duties of a Quality Assurance person is to: inspect, sort, sample, or weigh raw materials, in process product or finished goods for defects and deviations from specifications. This position works on the production floor.
Essential Job Responsibilities – will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all incoming raw materials, packaging components, product and returned goods are received accurately, safely, and efficiently
- Conduct accurate and timely inspection, sampling and testing of all incoming raw materials and products
- Provide assistance to the production floor by performing line checks, batch counts, ATP and allergen swabbing
- Accurately record in-process documentation on batch records
- Support the QA, QC and Operations departments with inspections, sampling, releasing raw materials and products and other activities as needed
- Ensure all products and materials meet quality specifications
- Maintain clean work area and equipment at all times
- Turn in process documentation to Department Head
- Assist in ensuring that products leaving the department are stored properly
- Take direction and follow instructions of QA Manager, Supervisor and/or Lead
- Maintain a clear understanding of the company GMPs
- Follow all safety policies and ensure work environment is free of safety hazards
- Mathematical Skills – Accuracy with arithmetic and subtraction, decimals, and percentages
- Language Skills – Must be able to read and comprehend instructions and hold general conversations in English
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled in monitoring, analyzing, critical thinking, and active listening
- Demonstrate attention to detail, orientation to quality, problem sensitivity, problem solving, and ability to take initiation
- Knowledge of food production processing, cGMP’s, regulatory environments, and basic computer data entry
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
Phoenix Formulations focuses on creating strong teams to maintain a friendly and fun work environment while producing the top quality supplements in the industry. The work is very fast paced and the days fly by. We are looking for people who want to help the company grow and succeed and who take pride in their work and in the Company.
We offer Health insurance and a variety of other insurance plans, 401K, and paid PTO plans. We are centrally located in Tempe near the I-10.
To apply in person: 455 W. 21st St. Suite 101 - Tempe AZ 85282
Mon – Thur 8 am – 5 pm or Friday 8 am – 3:00 pm
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
INW-Phoenix Formulations, LLCWhy Work Here?
Everyone says they LOVE the People! We have a fast paced but caring culture where learning opportunities are endless.
INW-Phoenix Formulations is a contract manufacturer of vitamins and dietary supplements... we package WELLNESS! Phoenix Formulations focuses on creating strong teams to maintain a friendly and fun work environment while producing the top quality supplements in the industry. The work is very fast paced and the days fly by. We are looking for people who want to help the company grow and succeed and who take pride in their work and in the Company. We offer health insurance at no cost to the employee!! We offer a variety of other insurance plans, 401K with a 4% match, paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick,. We are centrally located in Tempe near the I-10. To apply in person: 455 W. 21st St. Suite 101 - Tempe AZ 85282 Mon – Thur 8 am – 5 pm or Friday 8 am – 3:00 pm We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
455 W. 21st StreetPhoenix, AZ