Web Developer III
- Posted: over a month ago
The Web Developer III title is awarded to the employee with expert knowledge, skills, and experience in building web applications. This job is to be considered an expert-level position for web application development. Web Developers Level III must have extensive experience working in the analysis, design, maintenance, testing, deployment, implementation, and documentation of web applications and overall web solutions. This employee must be able to work with and lead development teams providing constant feedback, support, and status to her or his peers.
The employee must possess essential to intermediate knowledge in the following programming, notation, and markup languages.
- HTML 5/CSS 3
- C#.Net / VB.Net
Development Platforms Software, and Frameworks
The employee must possess essential to intermediate knowledge in the following software, platform, and frameworks:
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- Microsoft .Net Core
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- Microsoft ASP.Net / MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Azure SQL
- Azure App Services
- Azure DevOps (Board, Repos and Testing and CI/CD Pipelines)
- Azure Storage (Blob Storage)
- Repository management
- Git / Git-flow
- Windows 10 / Server
- Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Power BI and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Internet Browsers (Edge, Safari, Firefox, Chrome. Internet Explorer)
- Solr, Redis
Standards and Best Practices
- ISO Standards
The employee must have five years of proven working experience developing Web applications performing similar duties and responsibilities, and using the languages, technologies, and platforms described in this document. Also, the following experience is required to successfully execute the duties assigned to this job title.
- Work with multiple enterprise environments, industries, and companies.
- Work with multiple development teams.
- Troubleshooting code and software.
- Technical documentation generation.
- Work with tight deadlines and due dates.
- Work under constant or minimum supervision.
The employee must hold a master’s degree in computer science or software engineering or six years of equivalent working experience developing web applications as a senior developer.
- Flexible and adaptable regarding to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Highly logical.
- Technically proficient.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks on time.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Creativity in the case of web or interface design.
- Ability to lead a team of developers and work between multiple teams
US Resident | US Citizen
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?