Web Developer II
- Posted: over a month ago
The Web Developer III title is awarded to the employee with expert knowledge, skills, and experience in building web applications. Web Developers Level II must have extensive experience working in the analysis, design, maintenance, testing, deployment, implementation, and documentation of web applications and overall web solutions. This employee must be able to work with and lead development teams providing constant feedback, support, and status to her or his peers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Web Application Development
- Write client-side code to develop single-page web applications using modern frameworks and platforms and the latest web standards for multiple Internet browsers.
- Write server-side code to develop Application Programming Interfaces (API) using REST or SOAP approaches for data interchange.
- Write server-side code for database interaction with the application using multiple and modern frameworks and libraries.
- To maintain or manage application processes, write server-side code to develop services, recurrent jobs, and workflows.
- Write the necessary code for the integration to other platforms or services.
- Understand and work with software requirements specifications.
- Design and develop databases.
- Design and develop data and system processes, workflows, and recurrent jobs.
- Develop reports and dashboards
Web Application Testing
- Prepare and perform unit testing on web applications, APIs, and databases.
- Provide documentation for unit testing.
- Analyze and develop solutions and fixes to errors or problems.
- Provide support to users during pilot testing and validation.
- Develop test cases.
- Debug and troubleshoot code.
- Create process pipelines for testing.
Teamwork and Communication
- Work under Agile methodologies and frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Provide daily status and feedback on the work performed.
- Assist in analyzing, designing, developing, and deploying web applications.
- Provide accurate explanations of any written code.
- Work under constant supervision.
- Communicate with internal and external personnel in English or Spanish to discuss requirements and specifications and provide status and explanation of the work performed.
- Offers training, guidance, and support to web developers with levels II and I.
- Provide support to internal or external personnel or users.
- Provide software maintenance
- Prepare software documentation, such as user manuals, software specifications, unit testing, test case documentation, implementations and configurations documentation, and project status reports.
- Report work hours with descriptions of the tasks performed and any daily issues.
The employee must possess essential to intermediate knowledge in the following programming, notation, and markup languages.
- HTML 5/CSS 3
- C#.Net / VB.Net
The employee must have at least four years of proven working experience developing Web applications performing similar duties and responsibilities, and using the languages, technologies, and platforms described in this document. Also, the following experience is required to execute the duties assigned to this job title successfully.
- Work with multiple enterprise environments, industries, and companies.
- Work with multiple development teams.
- Troubleshooting code and software.
- Technical documentation generation.
- Work with tight deadlines and due dates.
- Work under constant or minimum supervision.
The employee must hold a master’s degree in computer science or software engineering or six years of equivalent working experience developing web applications as a senior developer.
US Citizen | US Resident
Bilingual (English & Spanish)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?